• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri Takatou vs Half-Minate Hero

Hero destroyed, and as such is unbound from, the concept of fate. So I'm pretty sure Precog and the like wouldn't work. The Time Goddess does The Lich's thing to Hero I beleive (Though I hoestly don't know, I'd need to ask a HMH supporter).

Does indirectly taking an action against Yogiri trigger his CA?

Then again, maybe killing the source of all space and time would be a bad idea for Yogiri, since he kind of lives in Space and Time.

The Goddess brings him back if he dies with timehax. Once again, I think. I don't know much about Half-Minate Hero, I just saw his profile and thought "Hey, this might work"

He'd still be bound by the chains of death even after time has been altered. By the way, ID activating is just detecting someone has the intent to act upon something to harm Yogiri, it is not really dependant on the future.

Back