• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri takatou tries to solo nasuerse

What's type of conceptual in nasu ?
From what I've seen in other threads, it's this weird spot between 2 and 3 with a little bit of 4 sprinkled in some places. There are concepts that exist above all reality but don't apply to all reality and there's statements that people can create concepts with inventions, IIRC.

Stops at Kama due to Type 2 NEP.

I mean, even if he can't kill her, she can't do anything to a Type 5 Acausal, either. So her being a Type 2 NEP only means that she'd be the only one left alive, if there's no other person capable enough to face him.

I mean, even if he can't kill her, she can't do anything to a Type 5 Acausal, either. So her being a Type 2 NEP only means that she'd be the only one left alive, if there's no other person capable enough to face him.
Type 2 Concept hax still works on Type 5 Acausals. The problem is that Fate concepts are weird.

Type 2 Concept hax still works on Type 5 Acausals. The problem is that Fate concepts are weird.
So are we never going to come to a conclusion against people who have conceptual manipulation in Fate? How did any such matches decide victory and defeat so far?

Kama has Type 2 Nonexistent Physiology meaning she exists without a concept. You need feats of affecting Type 2 NEP in order to do anything to them.
Yeah, logically speaking, the readers of the series know very well that he can affect literally everything due to the very nature of his existence. But since he lacks such a feat so far, that logic alone can't be used here.

Would he even be able to affect true daemon, akasha, true heroic spirit etc or you guy just talk about if he solo what it's repertoried here in vsb ?

Yes he is, and true heroic spirit (the one that exist in throne of heroes who tell to be somewhat above the World, tell to that transcend true magi etc) are tell to be it and don't have anti feat for now since we don't know much of them

If none of them are listed on wiki, it'd be kind of useless to mention them here, as we don't know about their AP and stuff.

Do any of you know a reliable source that can determine their exact dimensionality at least?

For akasha he sould be at least 7D for being above Avalon, if we don't count the 8D mention in Extra, for true heroic spirit should be at last 5D since exist in a higher dimmension of the servant that have fight BB and BB herself who are 4D (can be above 6D too since throne of heroes stated to be above the World that have avalon)

It's why i ask if he talk about the verse in integrality or just what is repertoried here, even tough i think hard to not talk about akasha when nasuversz is technically a part of him

It's why i ask if he talk about the verse in integrality or just what is repertoried here, even tough i think hard to not talk about akasha when nasuversz is technically a part of him
Normally, we only include those characters in discussion that are listed on wiki, because that way we could verify the tier and abilities of those characters, without having to worry about the supporters misinterpreting or misrepresenting things.

For akasha he sould be at least 7D for being above Avalon, if we don't count the 8D mention in Extra, for true heroic spirit should be at last 5D since exist in a higher dimmension of the servant that have fight BB and BB herself who are 4D (can be above 6D too since throne of heroes stated to be above the World that have avalon)
I'll only say that, he can still do what the title of this thread says (yes, despite akasha's presence).

He doesn't have show to be able to affect thing higher than 4 D ap and range even more when akasha have a more complex non existence (+ feat of transduality and being free from binary opposition) than kama that yogiri alredy can't affect, so how pls?

Last edited:
He doesn't have show to be able to affect thing higher than 4 D ap and range even more when akasha have a more complex non existence (+ feat of transduality and being free from binary opposition) than kama that yogiri alredy can't affect, so how pls?
Being a 'more complex non-existence' doesn't mean anything on its own if there's no evidence of her being a NEP type 2, and we also don't know if you're misinterpreting something as transduality. You'll have to mention the reason for that as well (and it shouldn't be something as vague as you mentioned before). Without those evidences, akasha is at most an abstract existence type 1. As for why I said what I did, there's naturally some reason behind it (just know that if you can talk about non-listed (on wiki) things here, we can do the same).

Last edited:
I mean, existing above existence and non-existence sounds like normal transduality.

Though, I'm pretty sure there has been statement of Akasha transcending all of nasuverse, no? Or mentions of it being higher dimensional, etc...

And he is the emptiness that is free from binary opposition

"As stated by law, emptiness is a territory of freedom.
Free from binary opposition"

that being said tho before getting into akasha, I don't see how yogiri can deal with NEP type 2 if are using kama in this case

I mean, existing above existence and non-existence sounds like normal transduality.

Though, I'm pretty sure there has been statement of Akasha transcending all of nasuverse, no? Or mentions of it being higher dimensional, etc...
It could mean either without extra context.

And he is the emptiness that is free from binary opposition

"As stated by law, emptiness is a territory of freedom.
Free from binary opposition"
If this an official statement that is mentioned in the series, I guess Akasha really does have transduality. In any case, it won't matter in the matches here (even if it's true), as it's 'not' listed on wiki.

that being said tho before getting into akasha, I don't see how yogiri can deal with NEP type 2 if are using kama in this case
No one said, he can deal with Kama (for now). The point is that Kama can't do anything to Yogiri, either, so she'd not be able to stop him.

Back