• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
These creatures are constantly trying to kill and brainwashing humans, right? Whats stopping Yogiri from sensing the Demon's killing intent and killing before he sees the thing?

On one hand they might not have killing intent. They might just be there and passively kill everything around them. Also going mad might be a different fate than dying so uh it might actually be a win for the demons

People can be willing to kill and not have killing intent I think.

This really depends on whether Yogiri can kill these abstract things. If he does he gets my vote

As long as the thing in question has a soul yup.

That said I just read-

Yogiri Stated that he could probably kill abstract things such as concepts or ideas, but doesn't because he is afraid he might destroy the entire universe on accident as a result.

Probably could've started off with that lol

Voting Yogiri.

Is there any proof that the Bird Box creatures are non-corporeal? These things have show to cast shadows in that shot in the camera. I don't think non-corporeal beings can do that. (I actually blame this in the incosistencies the movie made, like with them being able to shake the trees but unable to even slight affect the car they surrounded)

On another note, Tom resisted the creature's influence long enough to kill the last of the crazed survivors before pulling the trigger on himself, and he is basically a normal human. If the creature's ever get a page here there should be a note that their influence can be resisted with enough willpower.

Oh, this is still a thing? Yogiri Instantly kills them since they induce an effect that could pose a threat to Yogiri's wellbeing just like the Devil.

Schnee One said:
Non corporal simply means non physical, you can still see them depending on the verse
Uh, if something doesn't have a physical form, they won't cast a shadow, you know. Yeah, you can SEE them, but the very fact that they have show to cast shadows implies that they do have a physical form because... science. Again, i don't know wheter OP is using original bird box monsters of the movie version, because as i have stated before, they have some inconsistencies in both their AP and the way they affect the world around them. One way or another, it doesn't matter because Yogiri wins FRA.

456123po said:
Schnee One said:
Non corporal simply means non physical, you can still see them depending on the verse
Uh, if something doesn't have a physical form, they won't cast a shadow, you know. Yeah, you can SEE them, but the very fact that they have show to cast shadows implies that they do have a physical form because... science. Again, i don't know wheter OP is using original bird box monsters of the movie version, because as i have stated before, they have some inconsistencies in both their AP and the way they affect the world around them. One way or another, it doesn't matter because Yogiri wins FRA.
Oops, nevermind, was confusing it with intangibility. my bad. Also, i just found out that they have an profile. Still, i think that this should be revisioned, since they set off the sensory-based car system, which is based around physical movements, which as far as i know, should not happen with something that doesn't even physically exists in the world.

Back