• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yoda Baby fights a girl with Teleporting Powers

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
You can't just bump every few minutes. You can only bump once every 6 hours.
Anyway, The Child One-Shots with the force.
Oh, sorry, didn't know about that.

Aoi fights on par with far more powerful telekinetics, so I don't see why the force is an instant win.

Considering that Aoi has the reaction speed advantage she just teleports some random heavy object on the child and knocks it out that way.

DontTalkDT said:
Aoi fights on par with far more powerful telekinetics, so I don't see why the force is an instant win.
Considering that Aoi has the reaction speed advantage she just teleports some random heavy object on the child and knocks it out that way.
This is relevant actually. What is her opening move? She doesn't seem to go for killing moves at least not initially. (Also, her "Ultimate Teleportation Technique "Imaginary Space" seems like BFR according to it's description, shouldn't that be added to her profile?)

Characteristic for a first move of her would be something like teleporting a large object upon the enemy to knock them out or teleporting the enemy into the air, so that they drop down and hit their head. Given that the Child isn't exactly durable that should work just fine.

And Aoi could dodge telekinesis via teleport.

BFR for a long time was less of a power than a term. Now she could have BFR, yeah.

DontTalkDT said:
Characteristic for a first move of her would be something like teleporting a large object upon the enemy to knock them out or teleporting the enemy into the air, so that they drop down and hit their head. Given that the Child isn't exactly durable that should work just fine.
And Aoi could dodge telekinesis via teleport.

BFR for a long time was less of a power than a term. Now she could have BFR, yeah.
While i aggre with most things here, she can't really dodge the child's telekinesis because... you know, it's telekinesis. It happens the instant someone activates it. It's not like a projectile you can avoid.

She could teleport out of the telekinesis and aim dodge/evade on suspicion.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Can characters teleport out of the Force? Can they teleport out of a Force Choke?
I think this would only happen if you teleported out of the Force User's range. As long as they are still inside their range, the effects would still keep going. Given that her max teleport range is hundreds of kilometers, she could escape it, but she would end up in space given that the fight is happening in the Mandalorian's ship (Unless she teleports to another place inside it, of course)

Aoi presumably doesn't know this. I'm keeping my vote. If Force Choking can nearly kill a 9-A character, I'm sure it'll instakill a 10-B.

Botchede said:
I think this would only happen if you teleported out of the Force User's range. As long as they are still inside their range, the effects would still keep going. Given that her max teleport range is hundreds of kilometers, she could escape it, but she would end up in spcae given that the giht is happening in the Mandalorian's ship.
Pretty sure force users need to aim their power at what they wish to affect. Is there any evidence suggesting otherwise?

Also, how is the child force chocking if Aoi knocks him out first? Aoi has the speed advantage.

DontTalkDT said:
Botchede said:
I think this would only happen if you teleported out of the Force User's range. As long as they are still inside their range, the effects would still keep going. Given that her max teleport range is hundreds of kilometers, she could escape it, but she would end up in spcae given that the giht is happening in the Mandalorian's ship.
Pretty sure force users need to aim their power at what they wish to affect. Is there any evidence suggesting otherwise?
Also, how is the child force chocking if Aoi knocks him out first? Aoi has the speed advantage.
They can either aim or use it as an AOE attack, whatever they think is more practical for the situation.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Is there any evidence suggesting what you say?
Default assumption. Usually people need to know the position of the thing they wish to affect in order to do so. Burden of proof is on you.

Botchede said:
They can either aim or use it as an AOE attack, whatever they think is more practical for the situation.
So does The Child immediately go for AoE force blast? In fact has he ever demonstrated doing so?

And again, what makes you think that The Child gets to attack first if Aoi is faster?

DontTalkDT wrote
Botchede said:
So does The Child immediately go for AoE force blast? In fact has he ever demonstrated doing so?
And again, what makes you think that The Child gets to attack first of Aoi is faster?

I don't "think" the Child will attack first. I was just pointing out how the Force is manipulated.

So Aoi just KO's before the Child does anything force related.

I just found that Aoi can also teleport things around her, so both can one-shot each other. Aoi can one shot the Child by teleporting him into space, and the Child can one shot Aoi by force choking her. Incon, I guess.

BigSmoke4269 said:
I just found that Aoi can also teleport things around her, so both can one-shot each other. Aoi can one shot the Child by teleporting him into space, and the Child can one shot Aoi by force choking her. Incon, I guess.
I was going to mention her BFR but from what i've seen she doesn't usually open with it and it also seems to take some time to have an effect.

Force-choking takes time, Aoi could teleport BY in that time. Or, worst case scenario, she teleports in close and punches frog-boy into the floor. My vote is for Aoi.

Back