• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yobo and Zachary Will Feel My Pain (Ninja Lego Man vs Whatever the hell Coolie is)

there is this tho

Dentures: A pair of dentures that Coolie uses to bite foes.

• Haste: Holding down the attack button and releasing with the Dentures will give Coolie a temporary boost in speed. Judging by the animation effects of the move, which consists of a clock slowing down, it is likely done via slowing down time.

Put me back for inconclusive. FSM is gonna have a nasty time up with Danmaku, but has more mobility and Coolie has only one way around his shadow form. Coupled with FSM being able to speed himself up with time, increase his speed with Speed element, slow down Coolie, rewind Coolie to give himself more time, freeze Coolie in time, or surprise him by skipping forward to the future, it could go either way

I mean, I'll make em, but no one ever responds, and I'm the only one who does. I might make one or two though

The only other Low 7-B comparable to FSM is Eternum Nocturne, who's pointless with speed= but stomps with it

it straight up says it was used to forge the golden weapons, which are "5-B, possibly Low 2-C" collectively

Back