• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yobo and Zachary Will Feel My Pain (Ninja Lego Man vs Whatever the hell Coolie is)

I'm voting inconclusive. FSM is brutally outgunned in terms of AP, but Hax wise, FSM has the lead. It comes down to how long FSM's precog sword will give him to pull out something dura negating.

Regen doesn't come into play, since Coolie touching him is enough to atomize him

But it's not like the bullets rip his entire body out of space time
with enough it can

Maybe, but it's probably better for Coolie to just punch him

he also has this, just so you know:

Chat Kat: A phone that was originally a Genie, until Emn transmutated it into a Cat Phone and gave it to Coolie.

• Scanning: Chat Kat can scan things to gain information. She can scan targets or NPCs to give Coolie brief bios of information, or scan rooms for anomalous properties (particularly dimensional disturbances), allowing Coolie to find secret doors.
  • Downloading: Chat Kat can download the entirety of military history at moment's notice, and use that knowledge to give Coolie tactics. For reference, Where They Cremate the Roadkill takes place long after the year 3XXX and war is still an occurrence, so this means that Chat Kat can download well over 3 millenniums' worth of military information. Chat Kat can also presumably download maps of areas as well, as she has implied that she uses such features to guide Coolie.
  • Duck Hunt: Chat Kat has a playable minigame involving the shooting of ducks and clones of Coolie. By playing this game, Coolie can win healing items and free experience points. Towards the end of the game, Chat Kat has displayed the ability to summon the ducks from inside the screen to attack opponents.

I mean....

FSM can see it before it happens and I'm guessing it leaves them open to attack, so still inconclusive for me

That doesn't guarantee his ability to dodge the multple layers of Damaku which will OHK him on contact

these are Coolies spells, which is a part of his Danmaku iirc:

Spells:

• Provoke: Provokes a passive being into aggressiveness while inflicting 1 HP of damage.
  • The Love of Money: Fires an omnidirectional danmaku of coins. Takes away 25 from the current amount of money Coolie possesses.
  • Summon Noshka: Summons aNoshka, Coolie's totem animal, into battle. Up to three of them can be summoned at once.
  • Otherworld Relic: Summons a long, thin rectangular prism, one of the objects commonly found floating around the realm that Fictionist lived in. It slowly floats around the screen, dealing great damage to anybody who touches it.
  • Mind Barrier: Coolie seeks aid from one of his past lives, calling for Fictionist to create a mind barrier to protect him from physical attacks.
  • Toughen: Temporarily boosts Coolie's defense.
  • Past Lives: Summons the spirits of Coolie's past lives to protect him. Temporarily grants the "Rise" status effect for Coolie. If Coolie dies when this state is active, he will immediately be revived with minimal HP.
  • R & R: Puts Coolie to sleep. When in this state, he will gradually heal HP.
  • Invisible: Turns Coolie invisible for a limited time.
  • Deflate: Deflates Coolie's body. This can be used to evade attacks if proper timing is used.
  • Tongue Lash: Fires Coolie's tongue at the opponent to inflict damage. Coolie immediately regenerates the tongue after use.
  • Convulse: Coolie dashes around the screen in a square-like pattern, generating electric jolts and creating after images. Deals heavy damage to anybody he collides with.
  • Downvote: Removes any positive status effects or power boosts from a selected target.
  • Puppet Putty: Makes massive drops of clay fall down onto the ground from various places around the screen.

He can fire energy with multiple spells and Caduceus iirc, but i'm not sure if that will work

Also, Downvote might help

I mean......

At that point it just becomes a one-shot fest. I change my vote to Coolie, but it seems dangerously close to a stomp IMO

it is really close, but FSM can definitely hold him off for a while, even if he can't really kill him

Hl3 or bust said:
it is really close, but FSM can definitely hold him off for a while, even if he can't really kill him
Can't really kill him is what makes it pretty close to a stomp. I'm kinda on the fence on how fair this is honestly

Someone (probably Zachary iirc) told me tat FSM was the only other Low 2-C who could give him an actual match

Hl3 or bust said:
Someone (probably Zachary iirc) told me tat FSM was the only other Low 2-C who could give him an actual match
Kek. GM overlord could probably beat him, even if he got one shot, but it would be a stomp then

Back