• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach Vs The Ginyu Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yhwach is planet+ I understand that but Frieza is star level that's over billions and billions of times above planet level, Almighty gets NLFd.

M11UTD said:
Yhwach is planet+ I understand that but Frieza is star level that's over billions and billions of times above planet level, Almighty gets NLFd.
Star level is not that higher from planet level, and Hax is suppose to harm and bypass durability that's the main function of it. NLF only applies when the character he's fighting is 2-3 tiers above him. Also, speed is another factor. And Frieza is not in this debate, the Ginyu force is and they are only Planet level.

M11UTD said:
you dont seem to understand yhwach's abilties xD

M11UTD said:
I mentioned Frieza because someone said Yhwach solos to Buu
False. He would reach android 19 & 20 with speed equalize. He stops at Frieza with no equal speed, since Frieza will blow up the planet the moment he notice that Yhwach can't die permanently. Yhwach will die in space, or lose because of BFR himself to another dimension to survive.

Wait a sec? Even did Yhwach became intangible or bypassed durability?

Anyone who claims it either provides scans or stopping making false feats.

Anyways, Ginyu Force is too durable for Yhwach to even hurt them.

It's a slatemate

Hit The Badass said:

It's a slatemate
Feats for Ginyu been more durable? All Hax bypass durability. So your point here is vague. If the Ginyu's are stronger like you say, shouldn't they win? Why call it a stalemate? You're contradicting your statements.

Hit The Badass said:

It's a slatemate
Hax bypasses durability.

They kill yhwach several times before for SK power solos them.

Almighty should negate thier hax.

False. He would reach android 19 & 20 with speed equalize. He stops at Frieza with no equal speed, since Frieza will blow up the planet the moment he notice that Yhwach can't die permanently. Yhwach will die in space, or lose because of BFR himself to another dimension to survive.

I just wonder why does Yhwach stop at Android 19 and 20 if he has all the SR abilities with equal speed (blowing the planet is cheating, seriously, its a way to win, never liked it). Yhwach stomps the ginyu force, btw.

I just wonder why does Yhwach stop at Android 19 and 20 if he has all the SR abilities with equal speed (blowing the planet is cheating, seriously, its a way to win, never liked it). Yhwach stomps the ginyu force, btw.

Because Frieza has done that twice in character. Yhwach can't use them here on this thread. I didn't said he could. For more info visit Yhwach's page notes.

He never did, but OP didn't restrict him from using quincy abilities, which he can use after Auswahlen

Well, sorry, this made me believe Yhwach was believed to start with all the abilities. And the note in his page is after the creation of this thread iirc.

He never did, but OP didn't restrict him from using quincy abilities, which he can use after Auswahlen

Well, sorry, this made me believe Yhwach was believed to start with all the abilities. And the note in his page is after the creation of this thread iirc.

Yes, but rules are rules.

Oh, okay, just wondering, why did you put him against all the ginyu force? All except for ginyu are fodder.

PaChi2 said:
Oh, okay, just wondering, why did you put him against all the ginyu force? All except for ginyu are fodder.
Because incase he wins, Vegeta won't be the only one holding that tittle. Fun fact. If not then it was a fun debate either way.

I'd say the best bet the Ginyu force has is to manage a body change, but with his precog, I think Yhwach can see that coming and avoid it (unless we think of a scenario where Guldo manages to stop time long enough for Ginyu to do his thing). Then again, I find it hard to believe that Yhwach would easily fall for that. With the ammount of hax he has in store, he could just as well negate them or screw their actions in the future.

I'll be siding with Yhwach for this - his hax being too much for the Ginyus - and reasons above.

Don't see the ginyu force really doing anything that yhwach can't just simply counter, Yhwach gets my vote on this one.

Guldo's time stop is pointless for his team. If he time freezes he'll freeze his team too. Only Guldo will be able to move and its pointless if he either cant kill Ywhach or Ywhach just negates the time hax.

• Although versus threads involving more than two characters are allowed for the sake of entertainment, they are not allowed to be added to any profiles, as they tend to be misleading.

Why is this even a battle? Juha curb stomps all 5 of them with one attack. He's got better attack power, speed, hax and can't ******* die. Juha gets my vote.

Anime Fanatic22 said:
Why is this even a battle? Juha curb stomps all 5 of them with one attack. He's got better attack power, speed, hax and can't ******* die. Juha gets my vote.
But power level > hax lol

Give me one way that the ginyu force beats Juha. Or tell me how they can survive having their heads blown off through the future, or having their powers stolen, etc. Even characters like Ichibei and Yamamoto can beat the ginyu force. Hax >>>>>> Power.

But power level > hax lol
Yeah, Vegeta's Galick Gun was 18,000 and Goku barely stop it with a Kaioken x3, but he tanked attacks from Great Ape Vegeta at 180,000. Power levels are consistent.

It doesn't matter what your power level is, Juha can still win every time. People don't realize how hax complete control over the future is.

Dude this is a massive stomp in Yhwach's favor, what can the freaking ginyu force do that would harm him? Nothing. Therefore, it's not a good matchup.

Anime4Life2020 said:
But dont abuse it too much because it can step very far into NLF territory
Nah, Yhwach has his limit. It's just that Ginyu can only spam ki blast and switch body. That's why desperate some DB fanboys use power level > hax to mitigate the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back