• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sigmar can sense where he is going to end up with Witchsight. All his thoughts/intensions will be clearly visible to him. He would have to aim dodge it which he could do with precog but its gonna be hard if Sigmar just throws one down where he will teleport too.

Sigmar can sense where he is going to end up with Witchsight. All his thoughts/intensions will be clearly visible to him. He would have to aim dodge it which he could do with precog but its gonna be hard if Sigmar just throws one down where he will teleport too.
With his precog he'll know everything he'd do and every scenario before Sigmar even thinks of it.

With his precog he'll know everything he'd do and every scenario before Sigmar even thinks of it.
Yeah but what does he just not come out of his teleportation? I guess he could teleport outside of Sigmars range. Does Ywach resist paralysis inducement? because if he gets tapped with any lightning he's gonna get paralysed.

Yeah but what does he just not come out of his teleportation? I guess he could teleport outside of Sigmars range. Does Ywach resist paralysis inducement? because if he gets tapped with any lightning he's gonna get paralysed.
Yeah.
Paralysis Inducement (Ransotengai allows Quincy to freely manipulate their bodies using spirit energy if their bodies would be inflicted with great physical harm or paralysis)

Im glad some knowledgeable Bleach supporters showed up. This seems like an incon to me then. I dont think either has anyway to put the other down fully.

Im glad some knowledgeable Bleach supporters showed up. This seems like an incon to me then. I dont think either has anyway to put the other down fully.
I'd think so too. Yhwach can't do anything about the type 9 immortality. And Sigmar has a pretty good BFR from what I read but would be difficult to land against someone like Yhwach.

I dont think there is anymore arguments to be fleshed out. At least from what I can tell. Sigmar doesn't resist precog so it will be pretty hard for him land a BFR portal. Sigmar can't stop Ywach coming back through alternate fates and Ywach can't deal with Sigmar's type 9 and resistances.

This seems like No Limits Fallacy, I don't understand how Yhwach could escape from Sigmar's BFR.
His fate manipulation isn't strong enough and shouldn't be able to use while he is being trapped in the Chaos Realm which is scaled to Low 1-C, even Yhwach's dimension travel only works on 2-C range.

I mean, he'd straight up be able to avoid it by seeing into the future and dodging the portal with his own teleportation as he has to physically go through a portal unlike most other forms of BFR, that's the whole issue here, if he gets put into the RoC, then it's game over easily, but it's getting him in there is the issue.

I mean it actually might not be as hard as it sounds for Sigmar to land a portal. While Ywach can see where Sigmar intends to open a portal, Sigmar can also see his intensions/thoughts so he can use that to predict where he is going to teleport.

it's definitely going to be a challenge, since it comes down to if Yhwach makes a mistake, as he would precog that a portal would open on him, teleport away to dodge it, which Sigmar would sense through his Witchsight, and place a new portal on the new position, which Yhwach would precog and teleport away, which Sigmar would sense and...my brain hurts...

Actually, now that I think about it...does Yhwach have a way of replenishing his stamina? They should have generally comparable base stamina, but Sigmar can just keep restoring his strength and stamina by absorbing lightning through out the fight, meaning if Yhwach doesn't have a means of keeping up, he's going to eventually slip up whether he wants to or not. Mind you, this would obviously take an incredibly long time but I mean...Sigmar literally has all the time in the world.

It's not precog it's enhanced senses. He can just see what he is thinking/feeling and intending to do. I mean it can be used for analytics prediction but it's not true precog.

Back