• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Reinhard Heydritch

Status
Not open for further replies.
real talk, can YHWACH see all the futures in this match before Rein throws his spear? if not then he may have a problem, but if he can, then we just need to know if he can counter.

Reinhard can just blast Yhwach with the light of LLT. He didn't even throw it against Methu. It was a blast of light.

but what about looking and such? LLT's spear mind hax is above meth's mind hax and mustache last i check couldn't overcome that so

"Passive power null"

Dunno how that works

Also, this is from da page: "It would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume someone with this ability can nullify anything that falls within the phenomena their powers are made to counter. It is to be assumed that any negation power has its limitations based on the strongest thing it has nullified"

What is the best thing Yhwach nulled? Because if it isn't impressive then he gets mind haxed

TISSG7Redgrave said:
but what about looking and such? LLT's spear mind hax is above meth's mind hax and mustache last i check couldn't overcome that so
Passive Power Null should negate the mindhax.

i mean the power of the mind and soul comes from LLT which is a 1-A construct no?

@Warren

But by your own reasonings for him being unable to null Meth he should be unable to null Reinhard's passives too

He couldn't null Meth's hax since he can't interact with an abstract, so by that logic he should be unable to null Reinhard's hax because he can't interact with a 1-A object

Tony di bugalu said:
"Passive power null"

Dunno how that works

Also, this is from da page: "It would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume someone with this ability can nullify anything that falls within the phenomena their powers are made to counter. It is to be assumed that any negation power has its limitations based on the strongest thing it has nullified"

What is the best thing Yhwach nulled? Because if it isn't impressive then he gets mind haxed
^

And proceeded to null a potent EE coming from Ichibei. It's also worth noting that this was a causal display of the Almighty before he received buffs from Rei-O and Mimihagi

It's either nulled ( unless its higher D ), Yhwach becomes resistant to or both. If it's higher d then Yhwach gets mind ******. Also this is all under the assumption Yhwach doesn't pull anything off to take Rein down before he pulls out the spear. This would be better if it didn't take place in Glad, that way Yhwach could negate his low godly regen like he did with Aizen. Or just absorb him on a multi- planetary level. Not to say Yhwach wins but the matchup is closer than what people think.

Tony di bugalu said:
"Passive power null"
Dunno how that works

Type 3 Conceptual Manipulation.

There is plenty of mindhax in Bleach - its just not on the same level as in Masada (no 3-D mindhax is), but the mindhax here is still 3-D and Yhwach's power null isn't strength-based, so I think it is fine to assume that the Almighty can null it.

What I didn't think of, is that the mindhax comes from Reinhard's spear, a 1-A construct, not Reinhard himself.

And that Yhwach doesn't have proof of being able to affect a 1-A weapon. Or in his words, powers (even 3-D level powers) from a 1-A source don't have the proof of "taking his side" .

The other guys might be right.

@Prince

Mid Godly isn't even the reason, the guy can only be killed if his "host" is killed, and in this case he is dependent on a 1-A entity

@Warren

Then what do you make of it? He can null it? He can't?

I thought he would be able to because its only 3-D mindhax, but now, I am not so sure. He probably can't though.

Hell, the only wincon I could think up for Yhwach was possibly absorption - and that was banking on the fact that we don't consider the LDO being able to deal with Wilhelm's stakes and Briah as a Resistance to Absorption (which... it might be), if that was changed, then Yhwach would have no wincon.

And now that Yhwach likely can't negate Reinhard's mindhax, I am thinking that this is a really bad mismatch.

I don't think absoprition is a wincon either, mid-godly just lets him reform from nothing so him being absorbed doesn't really matter, and his type 8 should help with that too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back