• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Reinhard Heydritch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... so what can Yhwach do to put down Reinhard? He will throw LLT after a while and doesnt hold back as much as people say so... what can he do?

If Yhwach tries to absorb Reinhard if it isn't instant Rein can just let go of LLT and Yhwach instantly dies.

PsychoWarper said:
If Yhwach tries to absorb Reinhard if it isn't instant Rein can just let go of LLT and Yhwach instantly dies.
Yhwach was able to absorb Mimihagi, a creature the size of a skyscraper in seconds, so a person Reinhard's size should be absorbed nearly instantly.

Three things:

1. This was done before

2. It's Heydrich, not Heydritch.

And 3. The only thing I can see that Yhwach has that can put Reinhard down is his absorption. That is, unless you would consider Reinhard to have a resistance to absorption because of his superiority over Wilhelm's Briah.

Yhwach has everything so I didn't think I needed to state he had his Sternritter powers?

EmperorDoom25 said:
He never uses them anyways....

This argument? Really? This has been addressed multiple times, Yhwach didn't use his other powers against Ichigo and Aizen because he was hax stomping them with the Almighty alone. He's also used other abilities such as The Voice against Ichibei.

The Prince of Counters said:
This argument? Really? This has been addressed multiple times, Yhwach didn't use his other powers against Ichigo and Aizen because he was hax stomping them with the Almighty alone. He's also used other abilities such as The Voice against Ichibei.
I dont remember any ability called The Voice.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
When you speak Ichibe's name without permission you lose your voice.
Yhwach granted himself The Voice, thus giving him speech.
err, no ichibei crushed his throat iirc.

I dont see where yhwach granted himself the voice is this in the novel or something?

@Warren

How does that works cuz Rein doesn't need anything of that to come back (mid godly and all) so he just regens and slaps him until the spear comes out

The first bit it still too ambiguous since he slammed him with an attack.

He gives himself a voice yes, but I dont see how that related in anyway to the sternritter abilities. Not to mentione that before he did that he did something to his throat physically as if something was stuck in it.

1. How is this ambiguous? he gives Yhwach multiple warnings not to say his name or he'd lose his voice. His name is cursed.

2.He channeled Reishi into his throat in order to grant himself The Voice, also you forget Yhwach himself is pretty much 100% disabled. everything he can do is an ability he inherited from someone else.

1. because he is capable of saying his name without his voice being lost immediately?

2. again how does that mean that he would use sternritter abilities when he never used anything but the almighty spam.

1. I'm not sure what you're arguing here. Yhwach lost his voice because he repeatedly said Ichibe's name without permission.

2.Who said anything about using sternritter powers...? He has the power to give himself/ restore his power. He granted himself The' Voice' thus giving himself the power of speech once again.

This whole arguement stemmed because the prince of counters used that to somehow prove that he would use starnritter powers in character which I am saying he wont and never has.

Ok ignoring weather hed use it or not what could he do to Rein with it? Mind and Soul hax are out same with BFR and some kinds of sealing so whats he got?

In the words of Warren himself.

The reason I was going to make this fight is that I thought that OOC Yhwach might have a chance against IWKBey Reinhard.

Yhwach's Precognition + Power Null/Reactive Evolution + Fate Manipulation is really good - could negate Reinhard's mindhax and all of his 3-D hax for instance.

And I think he could probably absorb Reinhard as an incap, and with The Balance - luck would always be in his favor.

All damage would make Yhwach stronger and larger with The Miracle. The Visionary could make virtually anything Yhwach thinks of becomes reality. He could possibly make any substance poisonous to Reinhard via Deathdealing.

Yhwach can summon Yamamoto's army of (I think) Trillions to counteract Reinhard's army of (I think millions or billions) with Yamamoto's Bankai. Reinhard's army is likely stronger, while Yhwach's is more numerous.

And with Reinhard wanting to have a good fight - he could possibly lose to Yhwach.

Anyway, I think it is a lot closer than most people would want to give credit for - Yhwach is rather overpowered. I also think there are a lot of similarities in their concepts and character.

Also, the irrelevant speed justification for LLT looks really bad. I know we discussed it and it made sense but it's phrased as if it were merely Infinite.

Dvorak1902 said:
Also, the irrelevant speed justification for LLT looks really bad. I know we discussed it and it made sense but it's phrased as if it were merely Infinite.
Thats cause when the speed rating was changed the justification wasnt and I cant edit profiles as im on my phone so I cant request to have it opened to fix it atm.

oh boi. Though tony is right that rein being in good mood will make him launch LLT. And rein should do that as well...doe LLT does the better job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back