• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both at High 6A ( No Almighty , No Sternritter Power , No Yama bankai , No Sankt Altar )

Speed is equalized

Distance : 50m

Who takes this ?

The last naruto the movie naruto kcm sage by iennidesign-d98015c
YhwachlBroadsword
Yhwach

Those restricts though.

I mean...what even he can do now? (Apart from normy stuff)

PaChi2 said:
Well, he still has his bow, his sword and Blut vene.
Yeah, normy stuff :p

And Naruto abilities isn't restricted...like restricting Almighty is fine but man OP went waaaay too much

Kaltias said:
Is restricting a character that much even allowed?
Unless said restricts was used to make the mach fair which in this case is not then N O P E

To be fair with the OP:

restricting SR abilities isnt even a restriction.

This is basically Yhwach the first time he met Ichigo with Sankt Altar restricted.

@Homu What's the difference between Yhwach's AP and Naruto's. Calcs. Precise number.

Lol.

@OP if you want this match not to be closed, I suggest you allow Yhwach to use Sank Altar.

Yhwach is way above 36 petatons, but Naruto is 8.75 exatons without half of Kurama. Yes, the calculation is in Toneri's page. Still escapes me why people ignore it or something.

About the restrictions, I don't see the fuss here. Just make it Base Yhwach if there should be no restrictions. He still gets himself one-shot in any case. Doesn't use neither Sternritter abilities nor Yama-jii's Bankai in character. He could probably pull off a win with Sankt Altar, but only if he uses it immediately...which he won't. And Naruto still has a chance of avoiding it with his craftiness, energy absorption, making Rasengan variants with his chakra arms to counteract the orbs, creating earth walls around him etc. The beams won't pierce through because Yhwach is much weaker, plus Sankt Altar's AoE is not impressive at all. To be honest, I think it's a stomp.

Of course Almighty Yhwach stomps even harder in return though. Lol.

Burning Full Fingers said:
but only if he uses it immediately...which he won't. And Naruto still has a chance of avoiding it with his craftiness
also Substitution Jutsu

Not really, just a vague Scale to the person who struck him. But definitely not Naruto's Maximum AP.

As to the fight, Naruto should take this.

@omimi Substitution is just a hyped up Shunshin. It does not provide Teleportation.

@Heilergott

so u r saying that naruto cant avoid Sankt Altar via Substitution

i dont know how it work but slower character was able to avoid faster character

users replace their own body with some other object generally with a block of wood, the moment an attack lands. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. From this, the user can use the lapse in the enemy's attention to attack or flee from the battlefield

bold how they do that if they dont use Teleportation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back