• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi_Schwarz

She/Her
Soul king absorbed Yhwach vs. Momoshiki (Kinshiki absorbed)

-Speed Equal

-Both are in character but willing to kill each other

-No BFR

-Fight ends with KO or death

-Takes place in SK Palace

Who Wins?

Images (7)-1
The Almighty

Momoshiki (kinshiki)

Not Jim Sterling said:
Bruh.. without Aizen kyoka suigetsu and the pis arrow Soul king Yhwach solos bleach and naruto verse..
Is that suppose to say "This Is A stomp"? If so do you have any ideas to make this better?

Not Jim Sterling said:
Bruh.. without Aizen kyoka suigetsu and the pis arrow Soul king Yhwach solos bleach and naruto verse..
A kaguya vs Yhwach topic is over saturated to the max in the internet.do you want to join that bandwagon?

In this thread i came across a good statement saying momoshiki can absorb kaguya's haxes by that logic wouldn't momoshiki be a good choice?

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/377266

EDIT:I aslo realised that yhwach vs momoshiki is over saturated slightly here xD

^even with kaguya ywachs hax is broken as sh*t... i dont see her surviving once ywach activates allmight y(and even less if eh has sterritter powers)

Clorox92 said:
There's no way Momo can outclass Yhwach's The Almighty. Quincy King takes this easily
What if I tell you Momoshiki could just absorb all Yhwach's attack's and return them with double the force with ease.

Since when can Momoshiki absorb a whole future were his head is chop-chop off his body in less than 0.5 -2 m/s of a thought by a character that can move at 19895299.2 m/s? I love Momoshiki, but I'm sorry he gets reck by Yhwach. Just look at my avatar. lol I'm still waiting for Momoshiki's revision before creating any versus matches with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back