• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Mirage Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Then why mention stuff about you being a downplayer then? Seems pointless to talk about it if you never meant it.

2. Having an ability doesnt automatically mean you need to use it when you dont. Forseeing? Mew doing that was literally the only way to touch this Mewtwo, let alone win. And he couldnt negate Pikachus moves because Mew was already holding it back? Its all PIS otherwise M.M. would be completely unstoppable. This thing was basically in the same position as Arceus in this special. But either way, if you have an issue you know you can make a CRT instead of coming at me with this right?

3. Dont ask or blame me please. I didnt make it.

4. Okay? Whatever Mew gets/doesnt get shouldnt effect what Mirage Pokemon get. But like I said, you should simply make a CRT voicing your opinion on the matter if you really have an issue with this.

5. DNA is one thing. Getting information from, like, every single research facility and lab on pokemon is another. And we already know Mew doesnt have dna from pokemon like the god tiers.

6. Again, this isnt my issue so it would be better to again make a CRT to speak on this.

7. Do you have an issue with me? Because what exactly is that supposed to mean?

You forgot Flamethrower :p

(Legit the only part of the special I saw was Mewtwo's death. The profile was made only because of request. I just did what I was told)

Frankly, actual Mewtwo would likely fare better.

Screenshot 20171105-223404
No I didnt actually. I asked who was going to make the page and it wasnt even my idea to make a seperate page for M.M. it was someone elses.

And furthermore, the sheer amount of abilities was added because of the majority agreeing on it, not just from one individiual (tho not at all your fault Cal incase u were thinking I was blaming you).

Ah right, the arcanine mouths.

Honestly? Normal Mewtwo, in any specific medua has shown more than mirage Mewtwo. Any of them would be better choices.

In any case could someone close this thread please? Because I have a feeling if we keep going huge disputes are going to pop up and I don't want to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back