• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach Vs Medaka

1. Minuses won't "Take yhwach's side". I mean Misogi tried to separate a minus from its user, it didn't end well. Minuses are eched deep into a person's psyche.

2. Medaka's The End is passive it will copy Yhwach before it gets nulled, and info analysing The End may not be his best bet. I mean the last guy who learned about The End went mad and willingly surrendered and started begging for his life.

3. Reiatsu Crush? Meh not with Encounter. I mean we don't accept Gagamaru having 5-C Encounter. Medaka is a whole nother deal. I mean she is 5-C herself, it'd be stupid to assume her superior version is weaker than her own AP and Durability. And some more proof that its comparable to her AP. Well, she stated she used it on Iihiko Shishime (who is 5-C), she wouldn't have used it if she was stronger than the skill.

4. I love how when Yhwach fought the warframes people said "who said anything about immunity to soul manip doing anything? Reiatsu is a physical crush". Now that there is no such thing on his opponent it's like "She has no resistance to soul manip YEET!". I feel like that is pretty consistent, yes.

5. Passive reading of mind signals means, Medaka passively becomes a better yhwach and yeets. I mean The end Copies Almighty, after that Yhwach can null everything for all he cares, she will have a MUCH better almighty and just stomp him via copying everything in his future. Also using an ability on Medaka is a copy condition so eh.

6. How could he see Medaka again? IIRC Vanishing point is not similar to Unknown Hero. Unknown Hero just makes her hard to "notice" not "see". Your perception is not being manipulated, you're just treating her as not important.

1. Yhwach isn't separating any power, they take his side and just don't harm him unless it's physical strength of course. He does nothing to the actual ability. Is etched deep within a psyche suppose to mean something? I assume it's like Sternritter schrifts which are letters etched upon on their souls to represent that power.

2. Cool, none of this is lethal btw and unless she's experienced in seeing countless futures at once I'm pretty sure she'd go mad. Not like it matters considering Yhwach already resists Almighty precog via scaling from Mimihagi and he has the power to kill her already just standing there permanently. Also how will another passive act faster then another passive here especially seeing as how Yhwach has vastly better range outside of All Fiction.

3. Proof of encounter doing anything to spiritual attacks? Also don't care until you make a crt she has city block durability so she's still dead here as well. Not like it would change anything since she will still lack resistance.

4. Medaka isn't a warframe so this is irreverent since she has no resistance whatsoever and her profile lists her as pretty much a glass cannon. So again she dies to crush.

5. Means nothing here, I'm not even sure what "better Almighty" means. And again she won't be able to see him thanks to Mimihagi lol. So better is pretty much unquantifiable. Another issue is she will have to activate it in the 1st place which she sure won't have enough time to do.

6. Doesn't matter, I like how you're acting he doesn't have any abilities and just standing there. This gets nulled and she still gets crushed no matter where she goes due to a range advantage. You haven't posted evidence as to how she would see Yhwach anyways just an ability not on her profile that will "maybe" allow her too.

You honsstly trying to think crushing her will stop her. When has Yhwach ever gotten passed immortality like Medaka.

Minuses cant be nulled or stolent. Yhwach cant nulled or steal The End, All Fiction, Bookmark, Scar Dead ect ect ect. Not only will All Fiction still activate after her death. The End would have copied it and by then Yhwach would have already lost to Scar Dead or be erase from existence.

Also The End doesnt need to be activated its her first and main passive ability. She automatically learns the moment the Allmighty was used. Yhwach already lost his chance when he discovered he cant power null or steal The End.

1. >The ability will not be able to harm him.

You do know that it falls under the "NLF" power null right? Him seeing an ability then suddenly the ability can be used on him but cannot harm him. He cannot do that to abilities that far exceed his shown limit. Examples would be Bookmaker, the end, all fiction etc. He is not "becoming immune" to those abilities without feats of those levels.

2. She automatically becomes perfect at using an ability so moot point. The "experience" isn't needed when she becomes better than yhwach. Also you ignored my point of "the last dude who saw the end had a mental break down and started begging for his life", Yhwach's info analysis is exactly that.

3. Oh but it wasn't treated as a spiritual attack before (namely against warframes who lacked a soul), but rather simple physical attacks. Also she can just erase reiatsu after she comes back to life after the first death. And as i said idk why it's CB in there. She fought against Iihiko Shishime and even tanked her own attack getting reflected by that guy. She also stated that she would be able to survive the moon falling (a low 5-B feat).

4. That's missing the point. People said "reiatsu doesn't care about immunity to soul manip", now it's like "she has no resistance to soul manip".

5. Better almighty means. Medaka using the almighty perfectly (beyond what even yhwach can do) then powering it by 20% on top of that. Him resisting precog from his almighty doesn't mean he resists precog from Medaka's almighty as it will be more potent due to The End.

6. >Yhwach nulls what he sees

>Unknown Hero means Yhwach won't notice Medaka's presence at all

>This gets nulled

I mean come on. I believe you're missunderstanding me "he won't notice her presence at all" i mean he will forget he's fighting someone, not see her there, not feel/sense her there etc. The crush will become useless after the first use due to all fiction just erasing it.

InfiniteSped said:
The argument here seemed to be that she'd just kinda die with his aura alone.
Almighty was also playing a pretty big part. Medaka is 5-C in durability, but if you don't believe me don't worry the CRT about that will come soon.

InfiniteSped said:
The argument here seemed to be that she'd just kinda die with his aura alone.
Yeah, she still can die from passive like dangerous aura. I talked to @Wokistan about it and bloodlust Medaka did lost because a chracter had passive hax even with her Infinite Speed Boost activated.

Yhwach's aura, I believe should cause spiritual or soul damage and kill those with no resistance.

Back