• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Funny Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Don't you just love a good Hax match? The man who can see every timeline vs the man who exists in every timeline.

Yhwach

vs

Funny Valentine

Speed Equalized. Love Train and The Almighty on. No Sternritter abilities.

Round 1: Win via Single Death. (Once for Yhwach, Single Root World for Funny)

Round 2: Win via Perma-Death or K.O. (Inability to continue fighting.)

YhwachlBroadsword
FunnyValentineASB

Who wins and why?

Even if Funny exist in every timeline, Yhwach can see him in every single one and know what he will do. Also, Funny doesn't have the AP to harm Yhwach. This is a stomp thread in Yhwach's favor.

Um... Actually read Steel Ball Run or Funny's profile properly.

Steel Ball Run is the name of Part 7 of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, which is where he comes from.

Funny has a Stand called D4C which ignores conventional durability by taking his opponent's other Universe counterpart and making it collide with him which creates a paradox that can wipe both instances out of reality.

Sotomaru said:
Yhwach stomps lol.
Round 2 says Perma-Death. As in the complete and utter inability to come back to life for both Yhwach and Funny.

Sir Ovens said:
Sotomaru said:
Yhwach stomps lol.
Round 2 says Perma-Death. As in the complete and utter inability to come back to life for both Yhwach and Funny.
valentine cant kill yhwach lol thats the sad part unless if he has illusions/ mind manipulation etc

that also needs to be casted on yhwach before the almighty is activated or it would be rendered useless.

funny >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ywach in terms of basically everything except fighting strength,

this is a stomp for ywach...

@sotomaru

actually, if he manages to let two ywachs meet each other they could erase each others existence >_< in a sense i would say he has the ability to kill ywach but not sure if he could do it :/

GreatestSin said:
funny >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ywach in terms of basically everything except fighting strength,
this is a stomp for ywach...

@sotomaru

actually, if he manages to let two ywachs meet each other they could erase each others existence >_< in a sense i would say he has the ability to kill ywach but not sure if he could do it :/
No. as i already said yhwach would see it coming with the almighty. and funny > yhwach in basically everything do you actually know just how much hax yhwach has ?

For once actually read Funny's profile. Look at what Love Train does.

Sotomaru said:
No. as i already said yhwach would see it coming with the almighty. and funny > yhwach in basically everything do you actually know just how much hax yhwach has ?
i already said except for fighting strength, did you even read the entire post you quoted?

GreatestSin said:
Sotomaru said:
i already said except for fighting strength, did you even read the entire post you quoted?
"""""""funny >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ywach in terms of basically everything"""""""" except fighting strength"

HokageMangaVox said:
Even if Funny exist in every timeline, Yhwach can see him in every single one and know what he will do. Also, Funny doesn't have the AP to harm Yhwach. This is a stomp thread in Yhwach's favor.
yhwach can't see every timeline. He is limited to the timeline he exist in. He can see all the future but not every timeline. Timeline and future are entirely different. for ex- he can see Funny will jump to another timeline but he hasn't shown any feat any of changing future of other timeline.

yhwach can't see every timeline. He is limited to the timeline he exist in. He can see all the future but not every timeline. Timeline and future are entirely different. for ex- he can see Funny will jump to another timeline but he hasn't shown any feat any of changing future of other timeline.
Yhwach sees all "possible" futures which are infinite. There's no statment of them been limited. Only KS changing what he sees, and someone else with the same power as he. Timelines happen as soon as the future itself is change making your point here irrevelant. If Funny goes to another timeline, and everything is as you say which isn't, then he will lose for running away to a timeline were Yhwach doesn't exit according to the ******** statment you made. He losses by BFR either way. He can't harm Yhwach which is almost 5 tiers above him. That's NLF. This is a stomp thread.

This is definately not a Stomp thread. How do I know this? Because Funny has been matched up with Black Adam and Odin - which were many Tiers above him - and those were not a Stomp of any kind. Well, maybe it is in Funny's favor, but you get my point.

If you took the time to actually research what Funny can do, you will realize that he can go to other timelines and take his opponent from that timeline and then force him onto his current opponent. This paradoxes both opponents out of existance and Ignores Conventional Durability.

Plus, Love Train sends all misfortune away from Funny, effectively making all Physical attacks rendered useless against him.

Yhwach sees all "possible" futures which are infinite. There's no statment of them been limited. Only KS changing what he sees, and someone else with the same power as he. Timelines happen as soon as the future itself is change making your point here irrevelant. If Funny goes to another timeline, and everything is as you say which isn't, then he will lose for running away to a timeline were Yhwach doesn't exit according to the ******** statment you made. He losses by BFR either way. He can't harm Yhwach which is almost 5 tiers above him. That's NLF. This is a stomp thread.

oh please, Bleach wanker,i can use insult too if I want to. If you want to have a social debate, then talk nicely otherwise keeping wanking to yourself. Timelines are not created like that. You are thinking that you can change multiple future that means you.can change multiple timeline, that would have put Yhwach at far high tier. Yhwah powers are literally walking near the line of NLF. He can see all the future of the . If you have scan where he said he can change timelines not futures, then talk.
Seriously Yhwach wank is out of hand. Next we will hear him beating Othinus and Beyond smh.

oh please, Bleach wanker,i can use insult too if I want to. If you want to have a social debate, then talk nicely otherwise keeping wanking to yourself. Timelines are not created like that. You are thinking that you can change multiple future that means you.can change multiple timeline, that would have put Yhwach at far high tier. Yhwah powers are literally walking near the line of NLF. He can see all the future of the . If you have scan where he said he can change timelines not futures, then talk.
Seriously Yhwach wank is out of hand. Next we will hear him beating Othinus and Beyond smh.

Oh, since I'm talking about a Bleach character, and have a photo of one i must be a wanker. The downplay is real, even for a dbztard, Hit. Saying Yhwach can't beat the Ginyu, and can't back the statments, please. You're argument is off topic, and it fals under the same NLF tier as I said above. Yhwach isn't an exception, and if you see the profiles Funnt is 5 tiers below Yhwach, that's an instant NLF strike to assume that he can hurt him. Same goes for Yhwach againts Othinus and Beyond. So, try to make a real argument instead of crying out your thoughts, gets what nobody cares. Don't make a fool out of yourself. By seen all possible futures, he sees all alternative timelines, an alternative timeline is created once you choose a different path or in this case a different future. If you don't know that concept, or the difference between existing and seen then you shouldn't be debating with complex characters and stick to your dbz non hax ones. If you think a multi-City block level character can beat Yhwach with hax, then using your dumb logic Yhwach can beat Goku since he has no defence againts it with speed equalize, the same as Funny. I love when i expose people for what they are. ^~^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back