• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Big Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where'd you get the superior combat skill thing from? That has literally never been stated in One Piece. Perhaps you were thinking about the superior Haki countering his ability statement? If that's the case that's moot since Yhwach doesn't have Haki. And that's a different type of Soul Manipulation. Law doesn't destroy them but rather switches them around. And there's still other abilities like Shambles ( Essentially Attack Reflection. ) Mes, Gamma Knife, Radio Knife and Injection Shot.

Buuut even with Law's abilities he'd still lose.

What superior combat skill have to do with superior Haki countering? smoker can hold his own against law because his skills, and what about destroying soul thing? Tatsuki is literally resist more or less similar switches soul hax and their difference in AP pretty much guaranty one shot from Yhwach and you know ok Yhwach doesn't have haki but law does not have spiritual power either which mean one shot via soul crush.

1: Fair point however it was Fairly easy for Law to beat Smoker.

2: Again I was pointing out that they both have different types of Soul Manipulation. And once again I already know of the massive AP difference here.

3: Verse Equalization automatically makes Soul Crush Moot. Haki cannot be equalized.

1. If you talking about experience then Yhwach>>>smoker, not to mention his superior AP

2. And what? Tatsuki has survive against soul suck(her soul together with thousands of other being pulled from their body) from someone who is thousands of times stronger than her.

3. No idea what you are talking about, but Yhwach still have Blut too.

1: I didn't mention experience. You brought up combat skill and that's what I was referring to. And yes it's quite obvious that Yhwach has the AP and experience advantage.

2: Show me an instance of Soul Crush being used on anyone who's not fodder and equal in strength of their opponent.

3: Blut Vene isn't saving Yhwach from durability negation if that's what your implying.

1. Nah I just forgot to say Yhwach skill,experience,AP>>>smoker

2: Resistance to spiritual damage is nonexistent in OP

3: And what? their AP different mean yhwach finger is lethal to law, and law does not truly ignore durability either.

Quincy Blue Flames solo. Mom can't removed the flames that burn sand that can't even be burn by a Lanza del Relampago.

-BANLK- said:
Ends in sex. Katakuri will have a new sibling.

Mr. YH Isn't that desperate. He waited over 1,200 years to not even produced an offspring, I believe Katakuri gets adopted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back