• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayonetta will be in her Bayonetta 2 form with the left eye, Yhwach has all his abilities.

I know the attack potency difference but Yhwach is possibly far higher and has loads of Hax.

Begin.....Oh and speed equalized.

Chernobog is a soul eating Scythe, in Umbran Climax it's wicked weaves are larger then a normal angels body.

Well, even fodder in Bleach are resistant to soul hax. I'm not seeing why Bazzillions is particularly useful here. Yhwach can simply become immune to her attacks with The Deathdealing or transfer any misfortune he suffers back to her with The Balance.

If you mean the soul hax, a Building level character (and she was probably not Building level at that point) resisted it from someone that's 8-A to 7-C. If you mean The Deathdealing, a 7-B character used it to survive an attack from someone that's Island level. If you mean The Balance, it ignores durability like The Deathdealing too.

I don't really see Yhwach getting past Bayo's Witch Time considering not only the Massive AP advantage as well as her infernal demons as well as she can BFR him to Inferno. She can also attack him from Purgatorio as well.

Right but the issue here is Witch Time does not stop time it only slows it. So Yhwach would still be able to use his hax. Maybe not Almighty though.

Oh. Then should Bayonettas profile be edited a bit? Her description of witch time only says slow ATM.

Anyways, I'll change my vote to Baya if Ywhach really can't do anything before W.T.

BFR won't work on Bleach characters. Kukui is right, Yhwach should have no problem hitting her if she becomes intangible with the combination of The Visionary and The Almighty. Not to mention, Yhwach can become permanently intangible with the X-axis and continue attacking normally. Dunno if Bayonetta can hit intangible beings. Yhwach has a lot of attacks that ignore durability, and can always revive himself at will if her attacks can hit him while he's intangible. Witch Time is a problem, but Yhwach will see her stopping time from various futures and work towards putting several plans in place if he cannot outright nullify her ability. Slowing down time might not really matter. If Yhwach uses The Compulsory, he can attack from underground and take control of her with his nerves, poison her with The Deathdealing, and The Visionary might possibly help with that. If he splatters his blood on her somehow, he can take control of her or shoot projectiles that can make her fall in love with him.

I really dont know a lot about Bayonetta but In her profile it says that after she time stop she precide to pummel targets without retaliation. This wont be able to kill Yhwach because of the Miracle. And if she ever tuch Yhwach she will either get killed by compulsory or by his blut vane. And im not even sure if Yhwach will be cought in this timestop because of his Almighty

I'm voting Bayonetta for the above reasons. Also, in addition I doubt he will use his Sternritter abilities in character.

She become intangible in Purgatorio and she will be invisible to him. She can simply stop time and induce idiocy upon him. Bayonetta tends to start with Witch Time btw. Also she can also time travel and kill Yhwach before he got those powers as he is not acausual. Both can ignore durability and could also just obliterate his atoms. Only thing Yhwach has here is Causality Manipulation in which can be stopped if Bayo kills him and has the hand of Inferno pull him down. Or she could just destroy his soul as he has never resisted it on a 5-A level before.

Yhwach has all his abilities? He can use The Fear of As Nodt and suck away Bayonetta's willpower completely.

Yhwach is supposed to be acausal. Why isn't it on his page? The Soul King was completely unaffected by Inoue's Causality Manipulation and Yhwach absorbed him gaining all his powers. Becoming intangible is nothing really problematic. Visionary + The Almighty can take care of it. Yhwach will simply see everything she's going to do. He described the futures he can see as grains of sand. If there's some kind of reason he can't nullify her powers, he'll see it and put other things in place. He can revive himself at will. Bayonetta is likely to drop her guard so she gets absorbed. If she attacks him once and he survives, he'll become immune to her attacks and he also has reactive evolution. Yes, Yhwach is arrogant and all, but when he notices her power like he did to Ichigo's, he will get serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back