• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach is trying to solo your favorite verse!

The Almighty Soul King Yhwach

He arrives in your verse and tries to run it gauntlet style. How far does he get?
Bleach yhwach chapter 678 by abigail geckon-da6ksai
You've disturbed my drinking session!

We will assume he won't have any of his elves with him as he makes them irrelevant anyway.

EDIT: He has all his powers (Sternritter) and Yamamoto's Bankai. He will use them in conjecture with the Almighty if he feels the need.

Well my favorite series is Dragonball,and to be quite frank there isn't much anyone can do to him at all outside of gods of destructions,angels,zamasu,and Zeno himself.

Warren Valion said:
Does he have all of his Sternritter powers plus Yamamoto's Bankai and is willing to use them?
He has everything and is fully committed to conquering the hell out of your verse.

Favorite Verses:

Zelda: Ganondorf, Tri-Force, Golden Goddesses. Nuff said.

Dragon Ball: Main characters can destroy Yhwach a million times before Yhwach can even understand that he is dead, but can't permanently kill him with his Almighty. G.o.D.s could possibly put him down with Hakai though, same with Zeno.

Bleach: PIS stomps.

Shinza Bensho: AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH ...Goodluck.

Danmachi: Everyone in the verse gets disintegrated by his mere presence.

Percy Jackson: I think the gods could pull something off. Chaos wins.

Sherrilyn Kenyon's Works: I never measures the strength or feats of the characters when reading any of these books, and they don't have any profiles on the wiki or respect thread on the Internet, so I honestly couldn't say.

Time for Wall of Text

Dark Souls: I don't really know. They're outsped, but also tier 4.

Magic: The Gathering: Bolas out Yhwaches him.

Bloodborne: lolpassivemindhaxandnoncorporeality

Berserk (Verse): Clears

Cthulhu Mythos: nah

Darkest Dungeo: Probably clears, Sleeper may be an issue.

Destiny: A race with basically his abilities but way better already exist. They are stomped by Oryx, the Taken King and PCs clear just about everything, so...

Warhammer 40,000: nah, Ahzek or Eldrad outdo him at his own game if he even gets to them.

Salt and Sanctuary: Clears

Hotline Miami: Pretty sure Yhwach dies to a dog

Hollow Knight (Verse): Clears

Super Smash Bros.: Tier 2s are an issue

The Legend of Zelda: Addressed above

DOOM: Clears

Mega Man: Solos Legends, dies horribly against ANYTHING else.

Star Wars: He can't solo canon star wars due to their tech, but he beats anyone 1v1. He dies to anyone in Legends.

Naruto: He should make it to the top tiers

Samurai Jack: Clears till god tiers

Code Lyoko: Clears, before getting slaughtered by X.A.N.A.

Pokemon: He should clear to Groudon and Kyogre

Adventure Time: Should clear up to high tiers

Kirby: Speed unequal and he gets blitzed so hard he dies trillions of times before realizing he's even in an another universe.

Equal, I don't know. Magolor and some god tiers should be capable of defeating him though.

Imscared: heh

Touhou: Dies to some of the most haxxed 6-Cs such as Keine or Shion.

Space Invaders: Clear

Yume Nikki: Stalemated by literally anything, probably dies to Big Red.

Minecraft: Clears until stuff like the Wither Storm

Soul Eater: Clears until Kishin Asura

BRS: Clears OVA, Game and 4koma, dies to anything from the Anime or Manga.

Spooky's Jump Scare Mansio: Clears. Spooper could maybe stalemate and Spooky could maybe or not take him down.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Imscared: heh
Touhou: Dies to some of the most haxxed 6-Cs such as Keine or Shion.

Space Invaders: Clear

Yume Nikki: Stalemated by literally anything, probably dies to Big Red.

Minecraft: Clears until stuff like the Wither Storm

Soul Eater: Clears until Kishin Asura

BRS: Clears OVA, Game and 4koma, dies to anything from the Anime or Manga.

Spooky's Jump Scare Mansio: Clears. Spooper could maybe stalemate and Spooky could maybe or not take him down.
One of your favorite verses is Space Invaders?

Saik likes really niche and obscure verses

I'm more surprised that space invaders is tiers 7 and 6

Saik vs Celestial Pegasus who's supported verses are least known

@Warren

Well I do like it, but I mainly pull it out in such threads because no one else's gonna think of it, as to add variety, I guess.

@Dragon

>High 8-C

That's just sad.

@Wokistan

I kid you not, if I'm motivated enough, I could pull out around 300 pages like these ones and no one could stop me. Although Pegasus has way more LNs and VNs right now.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Building level Digimon? They better have some ridiculous hax.
I think Dark Area Digimon are nonexistent, and Yhwach can't defeat someone who is nonexistent.

Plus all Digimon attack the mind and soul.

Mario: At best, stalemates anything that's not fodder, only to get offed by Bowser or experience a Rosalina reset.

Kirby: Doesn't even get that lucky, as he at best stalemates fodder.

I didn't say he'd win, I was trying to play Devil's Advocate.

I know. I'm just saying at this point it's kinda a givempn.

Back