• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach fights a Thot

reed blech and u wl know that every object in the seris even inanimate objcts have soul and soul king maintn flow of al soul superir to senna who were in the millions atlest

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
And it being the best is irrelevant to the fact we know their resistances scale up, so there's no real problem here that I can perceive. This just feels like an argument from incredulity.
You actually can. No matter the nature of it, Tatsuki resisted. Hollows are stronger. You just then see how higher level hollows compare to trash. The passivity or casuality of it is pretty unimportant except to remind this is a lowball.

True, but the fact they came in groups makes much more sense than them approaching a few at a time and dying in the same pile. Occam's razors, no reason to assume they weren't affected all at once when it would require way more assumptions.
I am not arguing from incredulity I am arguing from it is massively inconsistent and does not work when scaling from a hundred souls and then expecting 33 billion to just be a mid to top tier amount based on that. That is very very bad scaling.

Actually I forgot that I guess so, but does not do anything against my main point anyway.

Again I dont disagree. I never said they came in 1 by 1.

Uh... That's exactly an argument from incredulity, as you provide no reasoning and just say it's absurd because of the result compared to the starting point. This is resistance scaling from one of the literal weakest character, below even hollows. We have statements about number of hollows that can end up making a Gillian, about Gillians with conscience eating other gillians to grow further, about the likes of Aaroineiro or however is written reaching up to 33,000 without even evolving. And this is still skipping a few parts. There's no "feat", but this is no different from starting with 9-B minor hollows and now the main bad is 5-B, which is of course gonna end up ridiculous with such a scaling chain that starts at literally one of the weakest possible characters.

I didn't say you disagree, but your wording really makes it feel that your prefered implication is that most of them weren't there at once.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Uh... That's exactly an argument from incredulity, as you provide no reasoning and just say it's absurd. This is resistance scaling from one of the literal weakest character, below even hollows. We have statements about number of hollows that can end up making a Gillian, about Gillians with conscience eating other gillians to grow further, about the likes of Aaroineiro or however is written reaching up to 33,000 without even evolving. And this is still skipping a few parts. There's no "feat", but this is no different from starting with 9-B minor hollows and now the main bad is 5-B, which is of course gonna end up ridiculous with such a scaling chain that starts at literally one of the weakest possible characters.
I didn't say you disagree, but your wording really makes it feel that your prefered implication is that most of them weren't there at once.
Except this is not even close to the same thing, the difference between the 9-B and 5-B thing is feats.

This would be like starting with a 9-B and then stacking up multipliers based on soul numbers and then saying the big bad is 5-B yet the so called 5-B does not even have a 9-B feat, which is not allowed especially when most of the multiplers are completely non-canon so no it is nto arguing from incredulity it is arguing from a logical stand point. Also hax and AP has never had direct correlation.

No, my implication was that the number we see did not reach hundreds. Despite anonymous saying he killed thousands at once.

Rocker1189 said:
Yeah after being exposed to it for a long time, its like a stamina thing rather than a potency thing.
her soul was fine after the soul suck , but her soul was being crushed being near yammy.

That mean that tatsuki resistance is between 100+ soul and the unquantifiably stronger reiatsu of yammy. She wasn't crushed instantly because she still have resistance wich wasn't strong enough to cancel his reiatsu but strong enough to allow her to survive a few seconds .

i'm not voting yet , i 'm just stating my point of view of the yammy/tatsuki scene .

well either way it would still be in the hundreds I guess. I dont care enough to argue that lol.

And yeah I dont know who wins either.

... Again, argument from incredulity. There is no feats, therefore is less credible, simple because the finishing number feels overblown in comparison.

No? That would actually be allowed. It WOULDN'T be allowed if the multipliers were proved unreliable. Is literally the reason Dragon Ball has such an immense Low 2-C scaling chain, because Kaio-ken and Super Saiyan are treated as reliable, if lowballed, multipliers. We have actual numbers here too, and literally no reason to assume it wouldn't scale with their powers when more powerful people exert more powerful reiatsu in the series and people comparable can withstand it, to some level.

Have you... actually seen how a group of 100 people looks? Is not as big as you think. Double so when you pile them up with barely any space between them. It is not very big. Even with the size difference of adjuchas to humans, with the size of those hills it is a few hundred at the lowest.

https://blog.lproof.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Thousand-girls.jpg This is about 1000 people by the way. Now remove all personal space and just layer them on top of each other, even make them 2 or 3 times bigger if you want to account for size differences. Now see those mini mounds of hollows. Is a very close estimate.

But lesser characters have feats and statements? Shinji straight up tells Ichigo (Arrancar Invasion at that) to get his reiatsu under control or it would screw over people around the world, seated officers (not just Captains and their vices) get nerfed to prevent them affecting human souls with their power. The only hiccup here is that no one does it to base humans, just people with resistance or scale massively above who are never in a position to soul crush this many people or want to. Bankai Yama can even rez a trillion souls that he personally murdered on a dime. Nerfed Soul King maintains the cosmology which is filled to the brim with souls in every object.

Not really seeing the issue when I specifically used the guy whose power is to get everything from his meal 1:1, there are no anti feats, just a base number from a feat, explicit scaling, multiple statements to back it up, and even feats ludicrously above the mid tier number from a guy ludicrously above the mid tier.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
... Again, argument from incredulity. There is no feats, therefore is less credible, simple because the finishing number feels overblown in comparison.
No? That would actually be allowed. It WOULDN'T be allowed if the multipliers were proved unreliable. Is literally the reason Dragon Ball has such an immense Low 2-C scaling chain, because Kaio-ken and Super Saiyan are treated as reliable, if lowballed, multipliers. We have actual numbers here too, and literally no reason to assume it wouldn't scale with their powers when more powerful people exert more powerful reiatsu in the series and people comparable can withstand it, to some level.

Have you... actually seen how a group of 100 people looks? Is not as big as you think. Double so when you pile them up with barely any space between them. It is not very big. Even with the size difference of adjuchas to humans, with the size of those hills it is a few hundred at the lowest.

https://blog.lproof.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Thousand-girls.jpg This is about 1000 people by the way. Now remove all personal space and just layer them on top of each other, even make them 2 or 3 times bigger if you want to account for size differences. Now see those mini mounds of hollows. Is a very close estimate.
We have literally a couple actual numbers the rest are completely made up, honestly at this point it does not matter to me, the simple fact is Bleach does not have any of these feats and DB gets through due to having feats on top of numbers and all the numbers they used last I checked were canon and not guesses by looking at pictures. And again this is hax not AP, hax goes by entirely different rules, If someone can EE and someone else is stronger and also has EE we dont scale it up. Same with souls and same with any other hax.

Yes I know what a thousand people look like:

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-de6ac61a0446a7c036589cf6e0f35d75

This is what we see, and this is ignoring that most hollows are far bigger than humans and dont even have human body types, meaning the number is even more unreliable.

AnonymousBlank said:
But lesser characters have feats and statements? Shinji straight up tells Ichigo (Arrancar Invasion at that) to get his reiatsu under control or it would screw over people around the world, seated officers (not just Captains and their vices) get nerfed to prevent them affecting human souls with their power. The only hiccup here is that no one does it to base humans, just people with resistance or scale massively above who are never in a position to soul crush this many people or want to. Bankai Yama can even rez a trillion souls that he personally murdered on a dime. Nerfed Soul King maintains the cosmology which is filled to the brim with souls in every object.
Not really seeing the issue when I specifically used the guy whose power is to get everything from his meal 1:1, there are no anti feats, just a base number from a feat, explicit scaling, multiple statements to back it up, and even feats ludicrously above the mid tier number from a guy ludicrously above the mid tier.
Yesh non with numbers we know that strong people **** up souls of weaker people we are never given any numbers, rezing dead people did not lead to soul hax power or resistance last I checked. SK maintains planets which has nothing to do with the souls themselves it an AP feat.

There are a lot of anti feats we say that RC is passive, why are Orihime and Chad able to stand up around this people and these are not the only ones. The numbers are absurdly upscaled from a few hundred and that is it.

@Here If you aren't gonna provide anything meaningful, can you not?

@Rocker Best not to quote the full message if you can help it if its very long.

Not made up, lowballs. We have an ability affecting hundreds of meters near a residential zone, not to mention the novels mention about the population of Karakura city. A very believable lowball. And no, they don't have feats, they just have people surpassing people in this scaling chain, nothing more. Which is the literal same here, people surpassing people. Your incredulity is worthless in all honesty.

Not... really...? We literally see how big adjuchas arec compared to Ichigo and the others... If you actually believe those mounds have less than a few hundred, then I can't take your opinion seriously.

Actually, whatever, not gonna try. You really haven't provided anything, again, beyond your disbelief.

Why would you bring Chad and Orihime when their powers are in that ballpark...? Yes, it is honestly dumb you are going in that direction. And the pressure is passive, but that is only a small portion. You are free to literally see when Aizen exerts his pressure on Grimmjow were a moment before Grimmjow was perfectly fine being around him. Some people just don't control their reiatsu so its going at full blast all day every day, like with Kenpaichi without his eyepatch. Hell, even with his eye patch it's just way weaker.

So in the end what's the correct value for Bleach characters soul potency? Not the one "from guessing".

So, anyone truly knows as this it's really important knowing that Bleach charcaters when are used in fights this it's a main arguments for them to win aka Soul Crush.

This one should be really disscused then as "Soul Crush/Spiritual Pressure" it's always throw around for Bleach characters.

The thing with your "lowball math" it's that this jumped from hundreds what people talked about to 33 Billions for Base Stark.

This it's a big jump, a really big one. I have no problem with it, but this it's something that should be better explained in my opinion.

I will make a thread just for Soul Potency where it can expanded on.

Definitely need that thread, bleach fans don't seem to agree on its actual potency.

I've heard people say you can't scale that "hundreds of souls" feat to soul crush, and its only a few dozens of people at its strongest.

Then I've heard people say that its Multi-planetary soul manipulation. And I've heard people argue that it doesn't rely on AP while also scaling it to an AP feat.

It's really a huge mess at this point.

Back