• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach (Bleach) vs Superman (Post-Flashpoint)

Speed is equalized.

Yhwach is at his peak (Can use sternritters powers) and Supes took a sun bath.

Win by death or ko.

ywach wins thanks to speed equal and hax, seriously, without equal hax or speedblitz i dont see anybody defeating ywach in his hypothetical peak, superman is no exception, once zombie-blood touches him it will make him into a servant of ywach :/

^ Well just because it's a decisive victory doesn't mean it's a stomp, but is there a stronger version of Supes out there?

Oh yeah, tbh I feel like there's a stronger version of Supes that Yhwach would still be able to handle, so this matchup could be made again if this seems like it's too one-sided to several people.

HalfAsianFan said:
Oh yeah, tbh I feel like there's a stronger version of Supes that Yhwach would still be able to handle, so this matchup could be made again if this seems like it's too one-sided to several people.
Post-Crisis would solo Bleach.

Why is this thread still ongoing? Supes can no way of putting him down for good and he'll get haxed. What's the point of this?

The real cal howard said:
HokageMangaVox said:
Oh, yeah. Name one possible way for him to beat Lille Barro in his ultimate form. I'll wait.
Planet Bust. Absolute Zero that can freeze ghosts. Blitz.
plus there's nothing Yhwach could do about it. nothings gonna change since Yhwach isn't fast enough to change anything with Supes and hes too smart for any future to give yhach a chance

Planet Bust. Absolute Zero that can freeze ghosts. Blitz.

Dimensional Jump through his own shadow. A light form doesn't need oxygen nor does Barro. He was fine, and talking under water. Absolute Zero can't freeze something it can't hit or Light for that matter. You see photons do not have a temperature- to talk of temperature is meaningless without atoms or molecules. They have energy, which can never reach zero. Even if you do take a photon with less energy, it still moves at the speed of light. Blitz will only make Supes go through him, and be on the other side.

Back