• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

YHVH (Shin Megami Tensei) VS ZeedMillenniummon (Digimon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YHVH Second Form SMTIV Final
Zeedmilleniummon
VS

On one corner, we have YHVH. On the other, we have ZeedMillenniummon. Both are considered the most powerful beings in their respective multiverse, if not for the protagonists defeating them. And now.. They face each other in battle!

Battle takes place in an endless, infinite neutral multiverse. YHVH starts in his True Form, and Zeed is unsealed. Bloodlusted, and at their absolute strongest.

Now, let's watch them tear apart the multiverse as we debate who would win!

YHVH with quite some difficulty. He's got omnipresence, durability negation, instant kill Hax, superior immortality that's going for him mainly. However, Zeed does have a chance with attack absorption and conceptual manipulation, being resistant to reality warping, and more, but overall, I'd say YHVH.

Im going with YHVH on this one. God was superior than Zeed at his strongest (literally every Zeed feat we have is in his weaker forms. Yikes) and IMO God and YHVH are around the same level. It wont be an easy victory though.

Thanks for your analysis, guys!

YHVH - 2

ZeedMillenniummon - 0

Anyone else? YHVH is currently in the lead.

YHVH, easily. Zeed lost to Abel. Abel, while strong, would get rekt by Flynn, HARD. Flynn, together with Nanashi, were able to beat YHVH, in his true form. This is proof enough of how strong YHVH is. He is leagues above other 2-A who are leagues above other 2-A, who are(guess what) leagues above 2-A(more than this). This isn't a competition. Plus, YHVH has "Voice of God", in his base form!

Also, I thought that "The Great Will" was the strongest character in SMT, and YHVH was just a part of him(that went evil).

YHVH for reasons given above, mainly that he's stronger than those who beat Zeed already.

Zianmoon2 said:
YHVH, easily. Zeed lost to Abel. Abel, while strong, would get rekt by Flynn, HARD. Flynn, together with Nanashi, were able to beat YHVH, in his true form. This is proof enough of how strong YHVH is. He is leagues above other 2-A who are leagues above other 2-A, who are(guess what) leagues above 2-A(more than this). This isn't a competition. Plus, YHVH has "Voice of God", in his base form!
Also, I thought that "The Great Will" was the strongest character in SMT, and YHVH was just a part of him(that went evil).
While I do agree that YHVH would win in the end, I believe you're underselling Zeed big time here. Unsealed Zeed was strong enough to pose a threat to God, who created the entire Digital World Multiverse, which is at least 5-D, arguably 6-D or higher. God is above Yggdrasil, who is above the Royal Knights. The RK tend to vary from 5-B to 2-A in the series, but Cyber Sleuth strongly implied the existence of an infinite number of 2-A Royal Knights.

Even Sealed Zeed is one of the single most powerful beings in the entire series, being far above the Mother Eater, which required 13~14 2-A characters to bring it down. It hasn't been confirmed, but theirs also a good chance that Zeed is above the true forms of the Seven Great Demon Lords, who are superior than an infinite number of their avatars. Their avatars have ranged from 5-B to 2-A throughout the series, with at least two 2-A Barbamon shown. So the possibility of being above infinite number of 2-A characters is there.

But with that said, I think YHVH ultimately wins out.

Idk... for me, it's doesnt seem like YHVH win this

infact, this is more like an inconclusive match since Abel vs Zeed was a loooong time ago before zeed got upgrade...

Heh... i dont even know if i can support this "High 2-A" YHVH

MagiSinbad said:
Idk... for me, it's doesnt seem like YHVH win this
infact, this is more like an inconclusive match since Abel vs Zeed was a loooong time ago before zeed got upgrade...

Heh... i dont even know if i can support this "High 2-A" YHVH
High 2-A YHVH comes from being superior to an endless army of equally powerful base YHVHs, and he transcends the entire Amala Network, viewing any other being as nothing more than a pawn due to the nature of his existence, and scaling to Canopus, who is High 2-A.

Though, use the stats from their profiles. If you feel he should receive a downgrade, put it up on content revision.

So let's see:

YHVH: 5 votes

Zeed: 0 votes

Inconclusive: 1 vote

Just two more for YHVH. And is no one going to defend Unsealed Zeed?

Unsealed zeed is most likely weaker than the god of the digimon universe, who is only 2-A, and "possibly high 2-A"(the same as US Zeed in terms of tiering.)

Honestly, God and Zeed only being 2-A is pretty outdated. God has a pretty clear High 2-A~Low 1-C feat (Creating the Digital World Megaverse, which was described as having "Higher Dimensions" and "Ultradimensions" above those). Unsealed Zeed is still weaker, but strong enough to pose a threat to him.

And if YHVH is High 2-A for being stronger than infinite 2-A characters, then so should Sealed Zeed since he should be stronger than the true forms of the SGDL (except maybe Lucemon, who was stated to rival God).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back