• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

yet another tier 0 ranking list

I'm pretty sure all the tier 0s other than the clear light and supreme archetype are equal afaik

Why Amaranth will be more weak that the Creator? Then we can say that The Writer is the most powerful High 1-A in this wiki?

Because they scale massively above other Tier 0s? And they have a much higher level of transendence

all guys under the the light and supreme are baseline but each place via hax and powers
Oh in that case, Unsong's Atzmus only has two abilities; type 2 NEP and type 4 transduality. It doesn't really do anything else or have any other hax.

Also Writer still has to contend with Featherine and the Ultimate Gods/Azathoth/Yog-Sothoth in High 1-A so he isn't even going to be the strongest there

Also Writer still has to contend with Featherine and the Ultimate Gods/Azathoth/Yog-Sothoth in High 1-A so he isn't even going to be the strongest there
the writer is 2 transcendences i think into high 1-A
theres the baseline DC guys then the overvoid and other god like entity's then the writer but then he wont effect the Cthulhu guys because their high 1-A keys have a tier 0 immortality

It would have to have a decent/demonstrable level of popularity outside of the battleboarding community, and not be added to vsbw by the creator, or a friend of the creator (or anyone further down a chain of "bro get someone to add my verse to this wiki plox").

First one's to cover verses like Suggsverse and Deluge of the Abyss, who people only know about because of the shitty battleboarding-infused writing, and the latter's sort of to cover verses like Cal Howard's Potents, but more to cover a unique situation a few years back, where someone remembered a short film they made during college, which ended up getting sold at a few local stores, and wondered if they could make profiles for it. We said no, since the only reason they knew about it was because they made it, and the only reason we knew about it was because they told us they made it.
You don't even know anything about Deluge of the Abyss, it would be appreciated if you didn't talk shit about it.

I think that the ranking of Tier 0 are the following (In my opinion and I only take into account the strongest of a franchise):

1- The Clear Light (Twin Peaks) and The supreme archetype (CM) (possibly Amaranth)
2- The Amaranth (100% sure) (The Elder Scrolls)
3- The Writer (DC Comics)
4- God (Unsong)
5- The Creator (Umineko)
I doubt the writer is even Tier 0 at all let alone 3rd strongest

You don't even know anything about Deluge of the Abyss, it would be appreciated if you didn't talk shit about it.
That's my impression of it from what I've read, you're free to disagree, but I'm also free to talk shit about the quality of fictional series as much as I want.

All of no. 2 are equal in AP. And I'm pretty sure a hax battle will be messy and impractical.

Besides Clear Light and Supreme Archetype, who we know are the "DAMN! THAT'S POWERFUL!" in Tier 0... why does people want to know who is more boundless than the other boundless? It reminds me when omnipotence was allowed and people wanted to argue who was "more omnipotent".

Because it's just AP now? This is no different than asking who has the highest AP in 3-A or 5-B or whatever.

You can't compare 0 to 3-A, hell, 5-B is out of the equation. People tend to want simple explanations for complex things and then they extrapolate from a simple explanation to a non sensical affirmation. Who is more, what is better, when is their power above everything, and questions that if those are jokes, aren't funny. Just let it be

Back