• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

yet another tier 0 ranking list

There are only 2 levels.

1. Supreme Archetype/Clear Light.

2. The rest.

Mathiverse is math incarnated. That thing would make the other tier 0s look almost like they look to us.

Tho from what I remember, Mathiverse is not a character, but a place, which is why he was deleted from the wiki in the first place.

Edit: Also, what Planck said for the ranking of the tier 0s. It's Supreme Archetype/Clear Light, then the rest...
For now

Since it's being discussed here anyways, let me go in tangent for a bit with a question:
If someone who has knowledge of battleboarding (not necesserarily of this wiki's standards) makes and publishes their own story, would it be allowed to have pages in this wiki? Especially if they have things that qualifies for Tier 0.
Provided that the story doesn't suck/written with adequate quality, and doesn't seem to be written purely for battleboarding purposes (though I suppose this in of itself would always be questionable due to the author's status, theoretically speaking).

Potentially. If it has notable feats , enough notoriety outside of battleboarding and has its own setting, characters and plot, then I can see that happening.

Though, I'm admittedly unsure of our policy towards this.

What is battleboarding?
Basically, what we, ComicVine, SpaceBattles and Death Battle do. Discuss character statistics and how they would fare when pit against characters from other franchises or from within the same franchise.

Also, from what I remember, if a series is made by someone from the wiki then it won't get added to the wiki (unless if it's like really big in popularity everywhere, but that would be rare... I guess)

From what I understand, as long as it's not as objectively horrible as Suggsverse, and isn't a blatant power fantasy story that incorporates the system of this wiki, then it might qualify. I suppose it's just a case-by-case basis then.
Well I was just asking.

It generally can, but I'm saying that if it's made by someone from the wiki, then it likely won't get added. I think this was discussed a few months ago after The real cal howard (?) released his own comic series.

They are abstract entities tho, but they take the forms of lolis to go higher in popularity pools.
Still pretty sus if you ask me, but if true, the real strongest tier 0 would actually be the Cosmic FBI for when you start perving on underage Tier 0s

Still pretty sus if you ask me, but if true, the real strongest tier 0 would actually be the Cosmic FBI for when you start perving on underage Tier 0s
But officer, they are beyond the concept of time.

and they also have adult avatars too

Since it's being discussed here anyways, let me go in tangent for a bit with a question:
If someone who has knowledge of battleboarding (not necesserarily of this wiki's standards) makes and publishes their own story, would it be allowed to have pages in this wiki? Especially if they have things that qualifies for Tier 0.
Provided that the story doesn't suck/written with adequate quality, and doesn't seem to be written purely for battleboarding purposes (though I suppose this in of itself would always be questionable due to the author's status, theoretically speaking).
It would have to have a decent/demonstrable level of popularity outside of the battleboarding community, and not be added to vsbw by the creator, or a friend of the creator (or anyone further down a chain of "bro get someone to add my verse to this wiki plox").

First one's to cover verses like Suggsverse and Deluge of the Abyss, who people only know about because of the shitty battleboarding-infused writing, and the latter's sort of to cover verses like Cal Howard's Potents, but more to cover a unique situation a few years back, where someone remembered a short film they made during college, which ended up getting sold at a few local stores, and wondered if they could make profiles for it. We said no, since the only reason they knew about it was because they made it, and the only reason we knew about it was because they told us they made it.

The Clear Light is the last key of JUDY, The Fireman and Senorita Dido. Much like how the Supreme Archetype is the last key of Azathoth and Yog-Sothoth.

I think that the ranking of Tier 0 are the following (In my opinion and I only take into account the strongest of a franchise):

1- The Clear Light (Twin Peaks) and The supreme archetype (CM) (possibly Amaranth)
2- The Amaranth (100% sure) (The Elder Scrolls)
3- The Writer (DC Comics)
4- God (Unsong)
5- The Creator (Umineko)

I think that the ranking of Tier 0 are the following (In my opinion and I only take into account the strongest of a franchise):

1- The Clear Light (Twin Peaks) and The supreme archetype (CM) (possibly Amaranth)
2- The Amaranth (100% sure) (The Elder Scrolls)
3- The Writer (DC Comics)
4- God (Unsong)
5- The Creator (Umineko)
the writer sucks as a tier 0
its actually like this
(baseline guys only)
outer gods
creator/maria
anu/ama
not sure where god places
writer is bare bottom and should only be high 1-A

Unsong's baseline, and only Atzmus is 0, not God himself.

Back