• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet Another Roy Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Seriously this happens so ofte

My evidence is all here, and I'm pretty sure arguing against it is literally saying the actual game is lying

Weather Manipulation
Why does the profile still have Weather Manipulation? I get that the feat that the Binding Blade scales to (and other Divine Weapons) is weather based, but here's the thing.

1. It was from all of them. The feat was basically just "all of the weapons were so strong that the weather broke" from their combined power

2. It's not even able to be controlled, it was literally an event that happened due to the sheer combined force of the weapons that nobody even knew was going to happen in the first place

It should either leave the profile entirely or get a description of how it was the combined might of the weapons that accidentally caused it and isn't even an ability that a single weapon can use alone, Jahn even states "The most powerful and potent were chosen out of the humans to wield their newly crafted weapons. They came and charged this temple. However, when the immense power of the weapons and our power clashed near Bern, something unexpected happened." when describing the cause of the Ending Winter

Sealing
This is definitely staying, but Roy needs a weakness due to how it works.

Jahn: "I don't know what you humans call it, but that must be it. Anyway, when that sword cut through the Dark Dragon's flesh, it suddenly fell unconscious."

Roy: "It didn't die?"

Jahn: "Yes. Apparently, the sword reacted to its wielder's feelings and changed its power accordingly.

Roy: "So Hartmut didn't want to kill it, so the Binding Blade reacted to his emotions and only knocked the Dark Dragon unconscious?"

Jahn: "I understand that Hartmut did know a little bit about the Dark Dragon. Then, after seeing it as the little girl, Idoun, he must have felt pity. It is another emotion that we Dragons cannot comprehend."

Roy: "Pity…"

Jahn: "And thus, at the bottom of his heart, he didn't want to kill her. In my opinion, I would never leave something that would be a danger to me alive."

The sword literally only seals based on the user's emotions, such as not even wanting to fight someone and not wanting to kill them, this is something that definitely needs to be noted on the profile

FE6 and 7 are going to be hit hard with something else REALLY soon, this was just a quick CRT before bed

Supporters/Opponents of the CRT
Agree: DarkDragonMedeus, Theglassman12, CrimsonStarFallen, DragonEmperor23, PaChi2, Myself (of course)

Disagree: PaChi2 ovo

Neutral: None

I agree with Weather manipulation being removed being removed, as well as how the sealing works. Not sure about the "getting hit really hard part" means though. But rest well.

Nice, so far so good

@Medeus, I'll make the thread when this is over I know some people definitely aren't going to like it....and I almost feel bad about it

Well, if it has something to do with a tier downgrade, I don't agree with that part. It's still generating the energy, it's just not controlled energy. Roy shaking the Continent should also still yield great results.

We could ask Reppuzan, Dark649, or DarkAnine to comment instead of bumping.

I did want to ask you, but we only red names, green names are far superior LOL JK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back