• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet another revision thread (Slappy's inorganic physiology and self-sustenance with some science behind it)

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
Hello, my name is Gewsbumpz dude. I didn't know which kind of thread this would be, but I decided content revision since this entire thread would be proving that he has some powers so, yah, also please take this with a grain of salt. This just popped in my mind just now. Slappy is entirely made of coffin wood, so slappy should have inorganic physiology (type 1). But the question is, does he really have inorganic physiology, he can breathe, he has nose bleeds and he can be KO'd. Despite that he doesn't have organs. But we can either wipe this off as random magic or Plot-induced stupidity (after all this is the same series that had a yeti that can generate snow that instantly freezes living things but he can melt it away by hugging it, even though earlier he has been shown to still be capable of being frozen). So we can assume either of those, this also brings up another question, Self-Sustenance. If he is inorganic then he must have a type of this ability. He is a living ventriloquist dummy with no organs which includes lungs and a stomach, and its self explanatory that a doll doesn't need water or oxygen. So we can scratch off type 1 and 2. Type 3 is a bit more tricky, we factually never see him sleep in the series. And since slappy doesn't have organs then he must not have muscles to get tired, even though he is undeniably strong, like being able to rip off a human head. Which with that we can assume that with this he might have limitless stamina. Now for sleep, if you want to learn how us humans feel tired, watch This video until 2:17 and comeback. Now after you learned that we can finally go back to Slappy. Since slappy doesn't have organs, he doesn't have those functions and nerons, he doesn't even have a brain. Meaning that he would never get tired. So bam, not only he has inorganic physiology, he has all 3 types of self-sustenance. If he literally is mindless, how is he able to think, talk and be so smart to where he masters algebra. Simple, his consciousness is in the form of a ghost. His avatar (dummy body) doesn't have a mind, but his true form (spirit form) does have a mind. Which also might mean that he is Non-corporeal . But that would get us off topic. So yah, that is my case on how he has inorganic physiology (type 1) and all types of Self-sustenance. If I missed anything or you have something to say, feel free to type away in the comments. I'm always up for debate especially when it comes to Goosebumps.

Note: If you are wondering which version of slappy this applies to, this could apply to all of them since ventriloquist dummies don't have organs. For Slappy in general it isn't like Chucky where overtime his doll body becomes his real body and he starts regaining human traits. he gains organs, feel pain, Bleed and has human functions like growing hair and being able to reproduce as seen in Seed of chucky.

Back