• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

yet another not-paradox thread

Crabwhale said:
I appreciate the meme, but that's kind of an oversimplification, don't ya think?
No, its not, about 1/4 adults aged 20-30 in Japan has never been with a woman before.

Higher life expectancy, people (not just virgins) waiting longer to have kids and some other stuff.

I don't know, I'm not a sociologist.

Crabwhale said:
Higher life expectancy, people (not just virgins) waiting longer to have kids and some other stuff.
I don't know, I'm not a sociologist.
I don't think life expectancy has anything to do with it, the US has a high life expectancy yet still doesn't have a declining birth rate.

Wait, why are we talking about this?

Even if you keep the tab open it'll block you from posting more comments after a while. You can only post for a couple hours it turns out

Rodri is aware of a far darker path to spamming long-filled threads.

Knowing HTML and how to mess with the source code of a page is not cheating, git smarterer.

No, its breaking the rules of getting 600 posts

Question? How many messages in total can you get? I know it's 500. But how long can it reach if you keep a tap open like Yellow said.

Jon Snow dies in Season 5 of Game of Thrones

Yes, appearently Crabwhale doesn't so hes not allowed to be my friend anymore.

Seol404 said:
Yes, appearently Crabwhale doesn't so hes not allowed to be my friend anymore.
You don't watch JoJo, so I should've disowned you several thousands of times by now. We're even.

Crabwhale said:
You don't watch JoJo, so I should've disowned you several thousands of times by now. We're even.
Except Game of Thrones is much bigger than JoJo's, its not like I'm disowning you for not liking Kpop. Go watch Game of Thrones and don't come back until you have

It doesn't have MEMES and that's all that matters.

Also, I don't care. It's too long. There's tons of television series I wanna watch that I am never going to touch because of that.

It doesn't have memes? wtf are you talking about? I could have made tons of GOT meme profiles on this Wiki if I had the motivation to do so.

Its to long? Doesn't JoJo's have hundreds of episodes? or have they still not caught up with volume 200 yet?

Back