• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

yet another not-paradox thread

Ryukama said:
@Seol Have you ever been to a Korean/Japanese temple? How are they?
Of course I've been to them, they are very cool

^ I wonder the same thing Also like, what's in side them? What can you do in them?

Ryukama said:
^ I wonder the same thing
Also like, what's in side them? What can you do in them?
Whats inside them? Stautes of the Buddha, slots to insert coins into, other things.

What do you do in the? Pray, pay respect, other traditional activites.

My favorite? Kiyomizu-Dera

There is also a Temple with 1000 Buddha's inside, located in the Kyoto, you're not allowed to take pictures of the holy Buddha's though (But images still exist on the internet somehow)

It is MY culture, of course I love it.

Don't you love your culture too?

Oh, well okay, I'm just not intersted in other cultures, aside from Greek/Roman culture, but I've never been to Greece or Italy

@Seol All this sounds really cool and amazing.

Rora Raro said:
True. Wish I could go to do many places.
Don't go to the PRC, unless you don't mind being unable to breathe air.

What turned you off to China? (Aside from the air quality)

I think it would be the overpopulation. I don't like crowded places. I can tolerate places here. But overpopulated countries like China or India? No, thanks.

Rora Raro said:
Oh wait. Isn't Japan like overpulated too? I mean have you seen the trains?
Both Japan and Korea are extremely overpopulated, Japan has about half the population of France with twice as many people, not to mention the fact that its 75% mountainous (unihabitable). China might actually be less densely populated lol

Funny that you mentioned that, because I have to leave right now, bye.

I thought Japan was underpopulated.

Bye.

Ryukama said:
I thought Japan was underpopulated.
Bye.
hahahahahahaha, no.

Japan has a declining population, but it's still very overpopulated.

Seol404 said:
Both Japan and Korea are extremely overpopulated, Japan has about half the population of France with twice as many people, not to mention the fact that its 75% mountainous (unihabitable). China might actually be less densely populated lol
So, what you're saying is: I would feel right at home?

Crabwhale said:
So, what you're saying is: I would feel right at home?
Yes, its also extremelt ethnically homogenous, the only difference is that Japan has an economy of 5 Trillion and Albania doesn't.

Back