• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet another Jojo vs Rakudai match. Diavolo vs Moroboshi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's after Zero Reset. Btw i hope you realize you're arguing something that's not in the profiles. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/347846493958438924/572475426484650004/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/347846493958438924/572475460475289640/unknown.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/347846493958438924/572475571708231726/unknown.png?width=1045&height=588

Diavolo clearly seeing GER's movements, and even stating it bluntly "I can see it, every move he makes".

It was agreed some time ago but never added, as what you posted are the trails left in time erasure, not Epitaph. Anyway, how does that change anything about the match? Again, he's not nulling epitaph in the present, he's nulling it in the future. So Epitaph will still show Diavolo getting nulled. The thing about it only working as long as a version of Epitaph exists in the future is pure headcanon

As i said, time trails could work or see up to when GER completely nulled KC and everything it stood for. Same thing here, epitah will see every movement Moroboshi makes up to when it gets nulled. It cannot see the moment it gets nulled, because at that moment in the future epitah doesn't work.

It's not headcannon if it has had a similar weakness in cannon.

GER is on a completely different level compared to Tiger Fang. Sure, it can negate KC, but it has no reasonable capacity to actually negate the observation of events during and after Tiger Fang beforehand.

It's on a different level on potency. We'r not arguing that here. If KC could predict everything GER did besides the nulling, then why would it not be the case here?

To begin, how would he be able to hit KC if he cannot see it? Second, Does they haver knowledge on the other powers? Because Diavolo wouldn't get just close to the enemy without knowing the other's power.

And Diavolo could just timeskip, position himself behind Moroboshi and land a lethal hit. I doubt the barrier would block an entire Stand Rush without falling apart.

Well that's what Power Null is supposed to do. Magic is not tangible either, but tiger bite still works.

No they don't have knowledge.

Why would he time skip, go behind etc, when he can just go ahead and punch him upfront like he did to giorno.

Well again if he so much as grazes tiger bite or the spear, he's done for. Feel free to cast your votes.

His barrier will last, idk i'll say ten hits?

Ok, but Moroboshi goes jabs, which aren't that hard to dodge just by being out of range. (Can Hokoboshi make a spear do a complete 180 degree turn? Just wondering if it makes it harder for Diavolo to donut from behind.)

I'm not talking about being tangible, i'm talkinga about being visible. He doesn't know where KC is or will be. He will most likely aim for Diavolo, and them, KC will just donut him from the back.

Weaknesses: Moroboshi's fighting style doesn't use any spear sweeps, attacking with only thrusts instead, so he's vulnerable against attacks that come from behind or from the side, Tiger Bite trades its offensive power for magic negation and as such cannot be used for attack and defense at the same time, destroying Tora-Ou deals heavy mental damage to Moroboshi

And we all know what Diavolo likes to do. You said they doesn't have knowledge of one another, so Moroboshi won't know what a stand is, neither that Diavolo has one, so he will most likely aim for Diavolo's body. Moroboshi can't see King Crimson, so it isn't hard for him to get donuted.

And, btw, Stand Rushs can deal much more than ten hits, they're pretty quick, and King Crimson is pretty strong, as seem when he donuts Bruno and Abbacchio with a single punch.

He can make pretty quick turns with the spear, he focuses on thrust but doesn't mean he can only thrust forward. It's more to say that compared to a sword user who can just do a 360 degree swing and call it a day, moroboshi has to turn and thrust which is logically slower.

Also the barrier would protect him from the donut.

Then why does the profile say his fighting style doesn't have any spear sweeps, that it sums in only thrusts? I am really confused.

But, as i said, King Crimson can just Stand Rush the barrier and get it done. Stands cannot be hit by normal attacks, so unless he does have attacks that can hit the soul, i doubt he will cause any damage to King Crimson. And if he were to cause a fatal hit to Diavolo, all Diavolo would have to do is timeskip with King Crimson.

And Epitaph's precognition can be used so Diavolo can get advantage too, as seen with Doppio, Diavolo could use it to predict Moroboshi's movements and get an advantage when trying to land an attack, as he will where Moroboshi is going to attack and when, or where Moroboshi is going to try to dodge.

That's exactly what im saying, it focuses on thrusts. He can turn and thrust in any direction, but it's not a sweep so it takes longer.

He can cause fatal damage even without attacking. In this case power null is fatal for KC, and will end the match (without KC, diavolo just gets bodied).

Tbh i feel like epitah will just make him panic due to not seeing the results from touching the spear, more than help him.

Moroboshi throws his spear ovo

Diavolo bakes a cherry filled donut for the reasons above.

Then she's at bare minimum x15 times stronger than Diavolo. There's a reason Diavolo doesn't fight against higher-tiered characters, which is that he has no way to negate durability.

Diavolo FRA

I am also doubtful that Diavolo won't be able to see after a point in the future if KC gets nulled then. Since he can see himself die, which causes the Stand to disappear but he can still see past his death.

I am going to go Diavolo. If it was Doppio using the prediction I'd assume that he would panic but honestly Diavolo was competent to play around Silver Chariot Requiem and that thing is stupidly unpredictible. Also assuming that epitaph cannot predict is stretch because you are comparing power negation to casuality manipulation. Also, tacticalnuke's reason only strengthens the case that epitaph can see the negation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back