• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet another Fire Emblem Upgrade. Minor this time, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also Bolting, which is a long ranged Thunder tome, which is also dodge able, and most enemies using it are hiding withing locked rooms and behind walls, meaning they're actually dodging lightning falling onto them, instead of noticing the cast.

Bolting appears in Genealogy of the Holy War, Thracia 776, Binding Blade, Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, and Radiant Dawn

There's also meteor...which is....well...a meteor which is also long ranged tome, it's also dodge able and is even used in a cutscene (Genealogy of the Holy War IIRC, when Arvis has the first generation cast executed IIRC), it appears in Mystery of the Emblem, Genealogy of the Holy War, Thracia 776, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, and New Mystery of the Emblem

The Fire Dragon and Nergal actually scale to surviving hits from legendary weapons, which are High 6-A due to freezing continents iirc

JustSomeWeirdo said:
I believe Formotiis is featless. Other than messing with Lyon's mind and the final battle.
Yes, In the story Formotiis says that it wants to destroy Grado's in a route, but the game does not specify the possibly timeframe for it, it was also defeated in a forest in the past.

The statement comes from here(Towards the end), in Ephraim path Lyon is manipulated by the dark lord, while in the other path it possessed him.

Well, we COULD say Formotiis is potentially HIGHER because of his statement about the ceremony that would give him power to change grade, no "the entire world" and end all mankind.

So, maybe Country Level, potentially Continent Level with Ceremony?

Miles Romero12 said:
Well, we COULD say Formotiis is potentially HIGHER because of his statement about the ceremony that would give him power to change grade, no "the entire world" and end all mankind. So, maybe Country Level, potentially Continent Level with Ceremony?
It sounds more like life-wiping which can be done by an Island buster, this confirms more that is close to Country level.

Well, there is the fact that Anankos ruined Valla, but we never got a timeframe (this seems to be common in FE "They can destroy/ruin ____ but we won't give a timeframe"), and if we could possibly calc the size of the larger island in the same cutscene, which was casually swallowed by the pseudo black hole, then we can get an "at least" tier, unless it's town level (Not like I'm saying he's island level) and then possibly Country level for ruining Valla (and in Hidden Truths, Anankos did help out the future world in some way, although he could've just made the land look nicer and added graves, or even fully restored it, I don't think it's stated what he actually did)

Well, we can figure that out later.

I think that with this thread alone, we should upgrade Eirika and Ephraim to 6-B

I am already done with Eirika´s.

I guess we need to make a Formottis page now.

I apologize for late response, but I just want to say all these revisions look very good to me so far. But I feel that I have a few more to add to the list if it's alright with everyone else.

The first one is for Yune and Ashera. Since Ashunera is High 6-A to Low 5-B via this calc, and Ashera and Yune are both described as half Ashunera's power, wouldn't their AP be 12.8365 Petatons to 738.5 Exatons individually? I just divided it by 2 and looking up the AP chart, that's still Multi-Continent level to Small Planet Level respectively.

Lastly, if those calcs get excepted, I'm sure Ike and Micaiah's second tags would scale to them. The last few characters are Ike, Zelgius/The Black Knight, and Ashnard. Ragnell and Alondite are both twin swords blessed by Ashera. I'm unsure if they quite scale to Ashera, but they both sound like an upgrade for Ike, with Ragnell and without Yune's powers, and the Black Knight. Also, both The Black Knight and Ashnard possess armor blessed by Ashera where only Ike's Ragnell can pierce it. Not to mention, When Ashnard touched Lehran's Medallian and obtained Yune's powers, Ike still managed to defeat him with Ragnell.

How do these revisions sound?

I disagree,

we have Ashunera as High 6-A at the mininum, until the higher end it´s acepted, it doesnt really change to low 5-B.

And Ashera´s feats in game are only 6-B, in lore, its assumed that they are half of Ashunera, but we don´t know if their powers apply to that.

Remember, neither Yune nor the narrator say they are half of Ashunera, the rest of the gang does.

And another thing comes to mind, there is another Falchion scenario here.

Ashera is only weak to the other half of herself, Yune.

So they would still be 6-B against everyone else but Ashera.

@Miles Romero12

Well, to be specific, her tier is currently ranked as "At least High 6-A. Possibly Low 5-B." the second statement however does make sense; it could be a similar concept to "The Namek" splitting into Kami and Piccolo; who of course are way weaker than half the original's power. Then again, Ike defeating Ashnard, who had Yune's powers at the time, sounds pretty legit to me.

Its just that we already had them as 6-B in their profiles based on actual in-game feats, Ashunera was the one who drowned the planet, not any of her halfs.

And Ashnard had the Fire Emblem, who in this game, had Yune sealed inside of it, even if he had the "power" of said god, it is outlandish to assume it had all of the power that yune had, since in radiant dawn, Yune in Micaiah´s body does state that the only thing that can kill Ashera is her power, which wouldnt make sense if Ike could kill half a goddess with normal weapons and a "powerless" Ragnell.

Now, lets slow down for a second, Ashnard and Zelgius both had the "blessings" of their respective goddess, but both are considered inferior to the final boss version of Ashera in both lore and gameplay, kinda implying that normal humans can´t really harness all of the goddess´s power even if given to them.

So, i dont really think it should literally scale to exactly a half of their powers, maybe it could, but to a very, very mininum account, since their in game feats put them at Country Level by now.

Maybe we should just put them a tier above, lets say, Continent Level because of the "influence" of the goddesses in tellius have in it, and have a "Possibly higher" with the calcs on it.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Yune and Ashera are at least 6-B and possibly High 6-A scaling from Ashunera's low end. Ike and Micaiah's second tags scale to Yune.

Ike with Ragnell, is higher than base, and possibly up to 6-B. Base Zelgius is 8-C scaling from base Ike, higher as the Black Knight scaling from Ike's Ragnell. Ashnard is at least 8-C scaling from Ike and Zelgius, possibly up to 6-B when going berserk with the Fire Emblem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back