• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yes, I know this has probably been asked before

So I've heard a lot of stuff about this mysterious thing known as Suggsverse (which I then checked out and it seems awful at a glance) and I've heard that it's basically the anathema of this wiki and is impossible to judge using our systems...

And I'm confused as to what exactly makes it so impossible to evaluate. At a glance it seems like it's just another 1-A verse with continually higher levels of 1-A until you get to a 0 or two. Yeah it throws the word "omnipotent" around like it's inconceivable, but it's hardly the only thing that does it. (Heck, I use omnipotent more in the sense that Tv Tropes does, however heretical that may be)

Don't get me wrong, I am not asking to make Suggsverse profiles, I'm just curious as to the special place it seems to hold in relation to this site.

From what I remember he is using concepts that could sarcastically be seen as negative tiers here. Basically, he has characters that are more powerful than omnipotence.

"Quality" should never be an excuse to allow/remove something, as it's usually at the very least, partially subjective.

Suggsverse isn't allowed because it entirely goes against our tiering system, and from what I know, it was made purposefully to spite on VS Debaters.

It goes against the system because it has soooooo much repetition with the cosmological hierarchy of the verse. Stuff like low-tiers being omnipotent and the higher tiers being a higher level of omnipotence.

I guess you could say that, but to me it still goes against the system because it just contradicts everything too much. I won't say I'm completely against it being on the wiki, I'm just saying it'd be a chore to make accurate profiles for the verse.

Back