• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yeah I'm doing this. One punch man tier revisions.

This CRT is something ive been thinking about so ima do it.
The crt will be mainly about 2 characters. Saitama and Blast.

Starting off, we know saitama holds back a lot but the high 6-A doesn't fit right with him.
We know saitama repels boros CSRC with ease as seen here.
At the end boros says saitama was still holding back in which I made this crt to change saitamas tier into this: At least High 6-A, possibly 5-C, likely far higher

For blast, his tier remains unknown but It sounds better to scale him to tatsumaki based on the text from the manga. I give 2 tiers for blast
1. At least Low 7-B, possibly 7-A via statements saying he brought EC to the brink of death. 2. unknown, likely High 6-A via scaling to tatsumaki since the manga said that he is far stronger than her.

TLDR: saitama tier be made to At least High 6-A, possibly 5-C, likely far higher
and blast tier based on scaling to EC At least Low 7-B, possibly 7-A or scaling to tatsu unknown, likely High 6-A.
(EC = elder centipede)

Starting off, we know saitama holds back a lot but the high 6-A doesn't fit right with him.
We know saitama repels boros CSRC with ease as seen here.
At the end boros says saitama was still holding back in which I made this crt to change saitamas tier into this: At least High 6-A, possibly 5-C, likely far higher
Absolutely no. His calc is no where near enough to upscale to 5-C, this is just a reach

For blast, his tier remains unknown but It sounds better to scale him to tatsumaki based on the text from the manga. I give 2 tiers for blast
1. At least Low 7-B, possibly 7-A via statements saying he brought EC to the brink of death. 2. unknown, likely High 6-A via scaling to tatsumaki since the manga said that he is far stronger than her.
The first one is a no, the current EC is stronger than the EC that fought blast. I dunno about the second

Last edited:
At least High 6-A, possibly 5-C, likely far higher

Ok but why.
"Likely higher" I get, that makes sense, all his feats are done with casual, if any, effort, so he's likely higher (though that doesn't imply an upscale in the slightest), but what implies 5-C, and beyond that, what implies he's far higher then 5-C?

i dont have the manga parts so im going of the profile on blast: . Possibly stronger than Tatsumaki as he is the only hero she respects and looks up to. this is where i got the unknown, likely High 6-A part from via him scaling above her

I don't think respecting someone is enough to say Blast is stronger than Tatsumaki tbh. Unknown is still the best option as he is basically featless

Not going off the respect part
im just saying we should scale blast to at least above tatsumaki or put him at least on her level via the statements in the profiles and the manga

Except the profile's statement of him being superior to Tatsumaki is purely based off of Tatsumaki having respect for him. And like I said, I don't think that's enough to place him as higher than Tatsumaki

Except the profile's statement of him being superior to Tatsumaki is purely based off of Tatsumaki having respect for him. And like I said, I don't think that's enough to place him as higher than Tatsumaki
well you have a point. i wanna know what others think before anything actually happens

The Saitama portion has already been bunked, so there is no point touching on that.
As for Blast...
However, considering his entire character is shrouded in mystery, even as of recent, he should remain at Unknown—that's kind of his whole thing. Most of his statistics derive from rumors and beliefs despite nobody ever seeing him or even making contact with him in the past eon or so.

Back