• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply put, after this CRT was approved, YanSen and the other gods became Conceptual 1 gods. Characters that are conceptual should also be AE1, because being conceptual means they are abstract. (both the universe itself and the concept itself)

"Abstract Existence is the ability to embody an abstraction, such as a concept, thought, or information, and being immortal thanks to it. This power has a variety of uses, ranging from a high degree of control over the abstraction and its manifestations, the aforementioned immortality, or even being unaffected by abilities that can't target the abstraction."

Example: Fear Zeus Abstract Existence (Type 1; Fear itself) ae1 because it is the concept of fear itself.

Agree: @DarkDragonMedeus @Elizhaa
Disagree:

Last edited:
Actually on second thought. It wasn't actually approved when I double checked. The opposite was true and it appears rejected.

Edit: My bad again, Type 2 was rejected, Type 1 was accepted. This is still good then.

Actually on second thought. It wasn't actually approved when I double checked. The opposite was true and it appears rejected.

Edit: My bad again, Type 2 was rejected, Type 1 was accepted. This is still good then.
I don't understand exactly what you said, Elizhaa, you and Planck confirmed that they are conceptual 1.

short-term heart attack

This does not signify abstract existence at all but instead the god has control over their concept rather than actually being.

Last edited:
elizhaa did not talk about ae you are misreading please stop this.
Looks like I might've misread too (edited my post) but still there's no real justification at all for AE at all aside from some vague supporting justifications which have no direct correlation to abstract existence.

Last edited:
Elizhaa and Planck were also into this, they were interested in type 1 CM, basically they were just undecided on AE type 1 and joined in AE type 2.

This does not signify abstract existence at all but instead the god has control over their concept rather than actually being.

Gods represent certain concepts, they can completely control the concepts that exist in the universe. Gods have universe(s) within them, they are the embodiment of the universe and their bodies are like a universe. They can also be abstract.

Since Athena is the very concept of love, everyone should be attracted to her (even the other gods are attracted to her), but YanSen is not. This is done by another god who represents the concept of knowledge, so that he can absorb all the knowledge in the universe.

Gods represent certain concepts, they can completely control the concepts that exist in the universe. Gods have universe(s) within them, they are the embodiment of the universe and their bodies are like a universe. They can also be abstract.
Being a universe or having a universe within themselves is not a justification for abstract existence as universes are physical while concepts are abstract/immaterial.

Also this is not abstract as in being an abstract concept but more like a disembodied consciousness or being the mind. "Mental Form" is also rather vague for a governing conceptual existence.
Since Athena is the very concept of love, everyone should be attracted to her (even the other gods are attracted to her), but YanSen is not. This is done by another god who represents the concept of knowledge, so that he can absorb all the knowledge in the universe.
Again there is no evidence that she is the concept of love. She just controls the concept of love.

Being a universe or having a universe within themselves is not a justification for abstract existence as universes are physical while concepts are abstract/immaterial.

Also this is not abstract as in being an abstract concept but more like a disembodied consciousness or being the mind. "Mental Form" is also rather vague for a governing conceptual existence.

Again there is no evidence that she is the concept of love. She just controls the concept of love.
Since Elizhaa is the only staff member who knows this manhua, I think it would be better to wait for him than to argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back