• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yanhald vs Ainz Ooal Gown

...hmmm.

Ainz has essentially zero counterplay to Swap Future, having no resistance to Time or Fate Manipulation, his soul's completely unguarded against the soul-shred Yanald spams in character, and even if Ainz memes on him with Time Manipulation of his own he can't do much of anything that would keep the Alphus down for good. Hell, unless we're assuming his Resistance to Information Analysis does the trick, Yanald's just going to be able to make all of Ainz's powers go poof by looking at him funny. The only thing he really has going for him here seems to be Wish Upon a Star- but even with that utterly massive AP/reality-warping power, there's still a pretty good chance that Yanald just regens from it/avoids it by jumping into another reality, assuming it can be used at all before Power Null/Soul Shred happens. All the Supergenius in the world isn't going to help when your most paranoid of worst possible situations, being powerless, is right in your face and cutting your soul into thousands of pieces. Too bad Large Star Durability's no good for that.

Yanald wins... pretty easily, honestly. Not quite a stomp I'd think since Ainz has powers Yanald doesn't resist well and at least potentially the ability to resist Swap Future's power-null/Yanald's invulnerability but proxy, but meh.

...actually wait up now-

Yanald doesn't have that Regen in this key. It's only Low-Mid. ...this makes this a lot more interesting. I'll get back to it later, though

Wait up x2:

The Goal of All Speed is Too Much Speed: The Speed-Based Counterpart to The Goal of All Life is Death, it grants the user so much of a speed amp. that it allows them to transcend the very reality that they're in now; escaping Time itself and into the greater dimensions. This allowed Ainz to go through so many dimensions that he temporarily saw the Ascended, Infinitely-Dimensioned beings.

...this sounds suspiciously like "Ainz can just amp himself to be High 1-B with the Speed Force"

Okay then

Well then

Well speed is = and yanhald can come back from death as he done so before

Oh wow this is old.

Ainz is going to counteract Yanald's Precognition and fate stuff with All-Seeing Eye of God which basically gives Ainz all info on Yanald; combined with Maximum Godly Intuitio which amounts to Nigh-Omniscience would at least allow Ainz to counter out Yanald's stuff.

How's Yanald's resistance to Time Stop? Ainz's Time Break is an amped up version of Time Stop which destroys the very concept of Time and bypasses traditional resistance by basically causes everything to "lag" so even resisters are entangled in the mess that would be the Concept of Time. Once the spell goes undone, Reality literally has to do a reboot. While this isn't AP or Hax since it doesn't do any damage or really harm the enemy at all, it gives you the scope of how potent it is.

How's Yanald planning on getting past Ainz's Red Orb World Class Item? It basically reflects all spells, skills, and attacks and the only known thing to bypass it is other World Class Items which have "Absolutes" in their description and at the very least I don't see something on-par with a WCI on Yanald's page.

It says it takes him 5 years to come back from being erased- Ainz has a spell called Delens which does exactly that. If Yanald is going to their precognition, it should be to avoid that.

Another thing, how's Yanald's resistance to Flash Freezes and stuff? Ainz is able to reduce things to Absolute Zero with Flame of Hel and if Yanald can't resist, it'd count as an incap

Lastly, if all the win cons above doesn't work, how is Yanald going to counter Ultimate Clockworks? This skill wouldn't be listed under "Possible futures" since Ainz will be sending him to a place without Space or Time so Time Shenanigans won't work and they wouldn't be able to break out since it's a place without Space to break out of along with being a technically Infinite-Dimensional construct.

Edit: Also I noticed Perpetual said that Ainz doesn't resist Time stuff. Nah, I just felt it was redundant to add stuff that was already on his profile in the main wiki; hence his ability section having "All of the Original Ainz' Abilities along with" before listing his new abilities.

I mean I asked a lot of questions in my analysis...

My conclusions are only using the limited Info I've got so far

Back