• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang Xiao Long vs Tokita Ohma

Thought about this after reading Ohma vs Raian

Both 8-C+

Speed Equalized

Ohma:

Yang:

Who wins?

This is a pretty solid stomp, his fighting style hard nopes this version of Yang and his passives make anything she tries to do borderline useless. This is basically Neo vs Yang but even more onesided.

Anything that has flight would likely no sell anyone reliant on close combat fighter like Ohma. Ruby's Semblance doesn't help either

Not sure about Weiss, but Blake maybe?

The Prince of Counters said:
Ohma is like league's above Yang in skill. Enough to fight against Kuroki Gensai and he's most skilled than anything in RWBY by a large amount.
Eh Ozpin and Velvet would like a word about that

Ozpin and Velvet get their word rejected.

Kuroki is the on the higher end of the spectrum on the skill food chain on this wiki, no RWBY characters have even made it on our skill list.

@Prince Velvet is literally Taskmaster, her entire schtick is that she is able to memorize an perfectly mimic any fighting style with any weapon after seeing it once

Ozpin has the composite skill of several hundred huntsmen who spent their entire lives training in combat

'''Flowing Edge''' is a defensive form of the Redirection Kata that deflects the strike's trajectory by applying force to its side. It can be used to deflect bullets by rapidly calculating the trajectory of the bullet before moving to deflect it off of the bone.

Yeah Ohma is a pretty good 8-C. Maybe try another Kengan 8-C, I think Saw, Rei or Waka would be a good match for Yang.

Actually I think Yang vs Waka would be ******* dope. The Wild Tiger vs The Sunny Dragon.

Just imagining Yang being sent to the ******* sky by a full power Blast Core.

But yeah I'd say Rei or Saw would be my pick there. Julius if you want instant defeat/loss

Julius is very one dimensional, he's a AP and a tank based character so I think Yang would have a chance there tbh

But yeah I'd say her vs Saw, I think Rei would go against someone like Blake better.

Actually I just realized that there's zero reason to equalize speed with RWBY characters.

@Weekly Yatsuhashi's saving grace is memory wipe which is still not very in character.....but fair point. Velvet still gets boned though, not stomped but boned nonetheless.

Depending on how Tokita handles guns Coco could do him in with her semblance and range.

Plus like Ohma is the absolute god tier when it comes to the Redirection Kata, even better than Niko so he hard counters the gun users of RWBY. So yeah I'd say pick a different fighter, Saw vs Yang or Rei vs Blake if anyone wants to do that.

Ohma should be comparable to Agito at the least via severely harming Kuroki, who is physically only inferior to Julius and Wakatsuki. Should make him >>> 0.398 tons, higher with Ironbreaker, even higher with Advance.

Doesn't really matter either way. He technique-stomps Yang into the ground. She won't even land a hit.

1.42 Tons

What's Ohma's scaling chain? Or is he just 1.1 something and doesn't scale above it?

Ohma has several speed amps and he's much more skilled so Yang is gonna have issues hitting him, long ranged or short range. Flame Kata to avoid all of her attacks, speed amps, wicked after-image creation that also acts as pseudo intang to disorient the enemy, Redirection Kata to block all of her long and short ranged attacks that Ohma spams, and his other Kata's just add on.

How far above it we talking? There are baseline High 8Cs in RWBY

If we're going to change the matchup, the answer to this question may open up a wide variety more.

Decently, Ohma at the point of Kuroki should be on the same level if not superior to The Fang, who's superior to Galong,Who's superior to Waka, who's superior to Julius, who's superior to Raian, who's super to Ohma ( at the time of the Raian fight ) who's superior to The Raging Vigor which 1.194 tons.

I'm also pretty sure I missed a bunch of shit, point being this Ohma has pretty damn good scaling

Not bad, that should put him on comparable terms with a 2 ton character.

If this is the case we can toss Baseline RWBY Characters at Ohma or Kuroki....

.....Given both fight like Assasins, how would Kuroki vs Neo sound?

Neo isn't tagging Kuroki, he absolutely demolishes her in skill, so does EoS Ohma. If you wanna go with a good Kengan fighter use Rei, he has good scaling to, has several speed amps to compensate, some level of durability negation and doesn't absolutely wreck in skill.

Back