• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang Xiao Long vs Ryüko Matoi

Ryuko has the AP/Dura advantage (2X), but Yang' s Semblance and Aura can help her make up the difference. I think Yang has the advantage in skill and experience, compared to this Ryuko. Also she can't fight normally since Senketsu's form still embarrasses her.

Ryuko can only fight for 30 minutes, and this time limit goes down faster any time she loses blood or gets angry. Yelling at Senketsu, lost her fifteen seconds. I imagine fighting Yang would probably make her angry, since it seems like she can't cut her opponent (Aura), and that she bounces around the field with her shotgun blast.

Yang won't rush in against someone stronger than her, so I imagine she won't take unnecessary risk, and would only use her Semblance when she needs it, or to finish the fight. Taking advantage of her range would really help as well, since Ryuko has zero range options.

I think Yang can win this via better skill/experience, stamina, range, and her Aura/Semblance.

Dosent ryuko have regen?. Well i doubt it will help much against someone who uses there fists.is this ryuko as strong as the ryuko without senktsu when she cut those buildings in half?

If you don't mind me asking what makes Ryuko's regen in this form not combat applicable again?

The fact that she never showed the ability to regen in combat, sustained wounds that were visible after her fights, and Ryuko herself saying that her regen got faster and more efficient over the course of the series whereas this key of Ryuko had yet to absorb any life fibers at all

Oh this key is really noob Ryuko. I see. Thank you.

Well is senkstu strong enough to tank yangs hits? And can senkstu still transform? Like a comment above me said ryukos main problem in this fight is gonna be her being embarrassed.

Ryuko can't tank it per say, like without damage, but she can survive some hits as she's slightly stronger

Ok so ryuko is slightly stronger but yang is more composed. Im not gonna vote atm i gotta think on.it but right now im leaning towords yang

Back