• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yang's got this.

She can take just as much damage as Rappa, if not even more thanks to Aura. Rappa is more of a street brawler, so Yang should have the skill advantage due to having actual training.

Yang also outranges with her shot gun blast, Rappa has no range options. Her Semblance is just like Fat Gum's Quirk, except Rappa can't overwhelm Yang with his speed.

She can dodge or even take his attack, then his weakness hits really hard. Rappa's Quirk needs a few seconds to recharge after using it, during that time Yang can do anything she wants to him.

Honesty, Yang's got this Low-Diffculty. She can take all of his hits with her Aura and once he's done attacking, she'll destroy him with her Semblance as his Quirk recharges.

Rappa got a tier boost recently, so this match looks more even now. Just to let you all know.

I'm gonna have to say Rappa on this one, he can dish way more hits than Yang's ever tanked within the span of a few seconds and I think it more likely that he petals her down since he should have the speed advantage in the first exchange of blows. Yang's only real saving grace would be her ranges option, but even though she leads with a few shots she's still going to run and try and match Rappa physically. Which just ends with her taking the hardest punches she's ever taken in her life and being knocked out before she can do anything with her Semblance.

Yang has tabked dozens of hits from a high 8-C opponent in the span of about a second and still been up and ready to fight

Speed is equalized so him having a speed advantage is a big no but even if it weren't equalized he wouldn't have an advantage as he's supersonic to Yang's hypersonic

Yang has taken 0 uncles from opponents 4-5x as strong as rappa and been just fine

So, quick question, if a character one shot's another do we apply our one-shot standard or do we just assume he's stronger?

So what you're saying is that we don't use it directly for the characters themselves correct?

If a character in canon one shots another character, like how yang oneshots .2 ton grimm, that counts in in a thread

it might be because its 2 in the morning and im running off a bag of choclates, but that sentence made no sense.

Basically yang can oneshot .2 ton opponwnts in-canon, so if shes put up against an opponent in a thread where that opponent is .2 tons or weaker she can oneshot them

is this really the worst i did last night? in all honesty i was expecting way worse. but anyway rappa can damage fatgum who can withstand the force of his own spear which is 3.19 tons and he survived fatgums spear which is again 3.19 tons.

to be fair when rappa survived fatgums spear he did so with atleast some help from hekiji tengai's sheild but still had several broken bones and wasnt able to continue fighting. he could get up, walk around, and talk with no problem but i dont think he could fight.

I mean if he now scales to 3.19 tons then it should probably be switched to one of yang's high 8-c keys

well if she can oneshot a .2 ton character then shes like 1.5 tons and rappa was incapacitated by a weakend 3.19 ton attack. but i dont know rwby sooo...... ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

I'lladjust the key to Volume 4 Yang if needed

Although I think this theme would be appropriate for her fighting Rappa

Caffeine (feat
Caffeine (feat. Lamar Hall) by Jeff Williams & Casey Lee Williams with Lyrics

Back