• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
Each clone = the other in AP
And Naruto is easily twice or thrice as strong
Being that much stronger is gonna be a huge issue for him as it will just make Yang stronger faster

Why would it be forbidden...? Especially when its a single ability that i a full tier above the person they are fighting?

Not might, will. She took hits from a mech 4x stronger than her, got up, and oneshot it. The same will happen here.

Because it was overpowering all four members of Team RWBY simultaneously to the point that they had to use stealth and incapacitate it with ice, and until Yang's semblance kicked in they werent able to beat it in a direct fight

She can oneshot those clones once her semblance activates and he doesnt lead woth hundreds of clones in charact3r

WeeklyBattles said:
Longer than it will take to beat Naruto, her aura lasted through being rag dolled by the paladi
Naruto fought a war for 5 days before dropping, fighting at a higher level I might add than what's in RWBY, so no... Naruto can outlast her, easily. And mind you, her "Aura" doesn't get a buff from her semblance.

WeeklyBattles said:
She can oneshot those clones once her semblance activates and he doesnt lead woth hundreds of clones in charact3r
By the time her semblance is a factor, Naruto would already know her fighting style like a book. And being faster than he is, yes, Naruto will through her off via clones. Isn't up for debate really. Yang also doesn't have the AoE nor skill necessary to fight 1000 vs 1.

Rasen Cho Tenrengan says Hi, GG her Aura protection. I'm convinced Naruto bodies her before her semblace takes effect.

Naruto also scales from 454.7 ton from which he is quite superior

while yang scales from 141.3 ton from which she is decently superior chapter 4-5

@Final By the time her Semblance is a factor is going to be when he lands three punches on her. Aka near the beginning of the fight before he gets a chance to learn about her

Huesito88 said:
Rubys aura took a few hits from tyrian before going down, Ren and nora took hits to their aura from hazel, pyrrha took some hits from casual cinder before her aura went down

Pretty sure we'd consider that an outlier. It's not very consistent whenever Adam straight up cut through Yang's Aura with ease yet Tyrain couldn't. Aura isn't helping deal with damage from a 7-B.

@Knight Adam was amped by his semblance and tyrian broke ruby's aura in three hits, fairly consistent.

I'd genuinely like to know how naruto wins here. If he hits yang more than three times she will be strong enough to oneshot him along with fast enough to hit him and any clones he tries to send at her. Nothing he has can take her aura down without a decently long fight, he doesn't spam 100 clones from the start in character, and his internal damage attacks can't bypass her aura. So please do explain

@Weekly I don't see your point. Even without being amped with by his semblance Adam could have very well done the same thing. Saying that Yang's or any other 8-A RWBY character's Aura can protect them from 7-B damage is ridiculous. Cinder pierced right through Weiss's Aura and Adam cut right through Yang's Aura. If you really wanna say that Yang can take hits from a 7-B if her Aura is up then that's reaching into the wank territory. While I disagree with you on this I do think Yang would win thanks to her speed advantage and her Semblance.

@Knight Nothing implies he could. Cinder didn't Pierce through Weiss' aura, weiss' aura was already down when she pierced her. Adam was amped when he cut Yangs arm off through her aura. It's not wank when it's this consistent

@Weekly

Nothing implies he couldn't? Are you seriously implying that a 7-B can break through 8-A Aura? Dude that's absolutely wank, at best that'd be considered an outlier. The gap between 8-A to 7-B is massive and it's not consistent whenever 8-A characters can break each other's Aura. Really if you are that convinced that Yang is gonna have 7-B durability or that Aura can take 7-B damage then make a CRT. We both know for a fact that you wouldn't get very far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back