• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yami (to love ru) 5B vs vegeta 5B (saga Saiyan)

The profile says she can destroy 2 or 3 planets which would make her 2x to 3x times stronger than vegeta who's baseline.
Vegeta has the lifting strength and stamina as well as fighting skill advantage, he also has reactive evolution which makes him grow very strong very fast as he fights, enhanced senses, extrasensory perception/info analysis with scouter, dirty fireworks, his ki attacks can be boosted way above his own power if he charges them.
Yami's advantages are versatility with the transformation ability, as well as weapon creation with energy, maybe matter manipulation but I don't see it being very useful. I see vegeta winning, he'll have some trouble at first but will quickly grow stronger and out skill.

In an incredible change of pace Vegeta actually outlifts his opponent. Yami scales to a 9.97 Ton feat while Vegeta upscales from a 571 ton feat. AP wise he's at least 33% above baseline planetary.

But an important thing to consider is that he could just use the Moon to amp himself to 10x his base, which gives him a hefty AP advantage. Or to list them out
  • Vegeta: 59.44 Zettatons to maybe 79.0552 Zettatons
  • Yami: 118.88 Zettatons to 178.32 Zettatons
  • Great Ape Vegeta: 594.4 Zettatons
Vegeta has to the tools to wins this consistently. Especially since he can't be grappled to death like in other matches

In an incredible change of pace Vegeta actually outlifts his opponent. Yami scales to a 9.97 Ton feat while Vegeta upscales from a 571 ton feat. AP wise he's at least 33% above baseline planetary.

But an important thing to consider is that he could just use the Moon to amp himself to 10x his base, which gives him a hefty AP advantage. Or to list them out
Vegeta has to the tools to wins this consistently. Especially since he can't be grappled to death like in other matches
The ape's restricted. Also I don't think that multiplier is accepted.

Also I don't think that multiplier is accepted.
But, it has to be. Because we accepted Kaio-Ken multipliers as legit and he survived a KKx4 attack, which is 33% above KKx3.

Though I guess its debatable on how much he took.

But, it has to be. Because we accepted Kaio-Ken multipliers as legit and he survived a KKx4 attack, which is 33% above KKx3.

Though I guess its debatable on how much he took.
The profile says she can destroy 2 or 3 planets which would make her 2x to 3x times stronger than vegeta who's baseline.
Vegeta has the lifting strength and stamina as well as fighting skill advantage, he also has reactive evolution which makes him grow very strong very fast as he fights, enhanced senses, extrasensory perception/info analysis with scouter, dirty fireworks, his ki attacks can be boosted way above his own power if he charges them.
Yami's advantages are versatility with the transformation ability, as well as weapon creation with energy, maybe matter manipulation but I don't see it being very useful. I see vegeta winning, he'll have some trouble at first but will quickly grow stronger and out skill.
No great Ape. Yami can wins this. Goku kkx4>>Vegeta but this can be a stomp for Yami Hell, yami is 3 times stronger than Vegeta and Goku kkx4=32.000 and Goku was more stronger that Vegeta in kkx3 or 4.( GOKU lose beacuse for the stamina) the Power of Yami in Dragon ball should be 50.000 Is a stomp my Bad. say Vegeta(Saiyan Saga) defeats yami and how to say vegeta defeats Recoome lol. I should change Vegeta and put recoome. If yami is stronger more 2 times Is not a stomp

Last edited:
No great Ape. Yami can wins this. Goku kkx4>>Vegeta but this can be a stomp for Yami Hell, yami is 3 times stronger than Vegeta and Goku kkx4=32.000 and Goku was more stronger that Vegeta in kkx3 or 4.( GOKU lose beacuse for the stamina) the Power of Yami in Dragon ball should be 50.000 Is a stomp my Bad. say Vegeta(Saiyan Saga) defeats yami and how to say vegeta defeats Recoome lol. I should change Vegeta and put recoome. If yami is stronger more 2 times Is not a stomp
no that's not how it works, a 3x gap is miniscule in a vs thread,

no that's not how it works, a 3x gap is miniscule in a vs thread,
well yami destroyed 3 planets, vegeta resist an attack of this caliber? I remember no.but if you say he can fight it that's fine. but in any case this thread was not successful, so it is useless to discuss it

well yami destroyed 3 planets, vegeta resist an attack of this caliber? I remember no.but if you say he can fight it that's fine
That's like 3x baseline, which means she's 3x vegeta. But vegeta is way more skilled and has many more hax, and if she ever gets vegeta in trouble, he can just oozaru and clap but I'm positive he would clap in base.

That's like 3x baseline, which means she's 3x vegeta. But vegeta is way more skilled and has many more hax, and if she ever gets vegeta in trouble, he can just oozaru and clap but I'm positive he would clap in base.
the ozaru Is out of the game beacuse stomp With ozaru should be 10x baseline vs 2 or 3 baseline(but in any case this thread was not successful, so it is useless to discuss it) Vegeta hax.... But Vegeta is more stronger t in combat, which could be a problem for Yami

the ozaru Is out of the game beacuse stomp With ozaru should be 10x baseline vs 2 or 3 baseline(but in any case this thread was not successful, so it is useless to discuss it) Vegeta hax.... But Vegeta is more stronger t in combat, which could be a problem for Yami
I think the oozaru is unquantifiable for now not 10x.

Back