• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

speed equalized

6-B versions

whooooooo would win

Characters comparable in speed to Yami can't dodge it without teleportation or stuff like that.

Also Yami's 5.02c so he's technically the one with the speed advantage

Which Twilight has.

I'm also gonna need a source on 5.02 c.
Even then, he still has precog to manage a hit.

Accepted in the CRT where they got the rating. I don't have the time to find it so it's up to you to believe it or not. Matters not to me since speed is equalized

Then explain it.
Or you can just read the Precog part in Yami's abilities section. If you want more explanation, Ki allows him to read the life energy of the opponent, as well as their emotions. With that, he can gain information on the opponent's true intentions and even predict their next actions or movements. This allowed him to hit an opponent that was spamming teleportation.
What does Yami start with?
Dimension Slash. As the name suggests, it cuts through space, automatically slicing the opponent regardless of their strength

Well then Yami pretty much stomps unless twilight sees how much of a threat he is and goes for transmutation or uses the I want it need it spell

Well then Yami pretty much stomps unless twilight sees how much of a threat he is and goes for transmutation or uses the I want it need it spell
Worthless even if it's her first hit. It's a beam of slow-moving hearts that has to surround the targeted object for several seconds. She'll get slashed long before then.

Either Twilight has a wincon or she doesn't and it's a stomp. There's no getting around this, and especially not with arguments as simple as "I don't think so".
I thought she could pull a win with Transmutation, until you bring up the slowness of it....

I thought she could pull a win with Transmutation, until you bring up the slowness of it....
I was actually talking about the Want it Need it Spell, but now that you remind me, Unicorn Twilight seems to have slower transfiguration as well. She didn't instantly turn mice into mice-horse hybrids, and she had to focus to turn an apple into an orange.

Back