• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yamamoto Existance erasure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't his ability an extension of his "personification of the Sun"? His existence erasure should be only applicable to characters around his tier.

Hypothetically, going by what you suggest, would he be able to erase Superman form existence? The dude just stands on the Sun like it's nothing.

Also @Joseph Yhwach's defense being useless doesn't mean all defense is useless.

ScarletFirefly said:
Isn't his ability an extension of his "personification of the Sun"? His existence erasure should be only applicable to characters around his tier.
Hypothetically, going by what you suggest, would he be able to erase Superman form existence? The dude just stands on the Sun like it's nothing.
That's Zanka No Tachi West. He has three other sides of the blade. North and East are similar (existence erasure), whereas South summons Zombies

Zanka to Tachi West has 15 million degrees of Sun, that's just one of the side of the blade.

Superman has resistance to existence erasure anyway, but if he didn't Zanka No Tachi North should work on him, since existence erasure ignores durability.

Blut Vene is an incredibly powerful defense, it can also resist absolute zero (as well as 15 million degree of sun), yet it couldn't do anything against Zanka No Tachi North (which doesn't burn, simply erases existence upon contact)

No. Its a ability of his. The fire condensed in his sword can erase whatever it touches from existence. If superman has no resistance to having his existance erased then byebye supes.

@Joseph Yes I know but it says his Bankai is "the full power of Yamamoto's flames into the blade" and the fact that he dries up the air around him and melts the ice means that it's heat based. North is just a subskill of the Bankai originating from it so it should be heat based as well.

@LAS That doesn't seem right. Yamamoto is the personification of the Sun and it says the blade is 15 million degrees (exactly the temperature of the Sun's core). It would be weird to say he burns away someone who can stand the heat of the Sun with no problems.

No... his sun armor is fifteen million degrees.

Read the above thread please. I really don't want to go over this again. Zanka no tachi east and north DOES NOT.BURN.

@Scarlet: The 15 million degree is just one side of the blade (West), the existence erasure is completely different as is the Zombie summoning. Yama's bankai has multiple abiltiies. The west side of the blade is fire manipulation which burns/fries everything. North simply erases upon contact without burning and South doesn't burn/erase at all, it simply summons zombies.

It appears you have mixed up North and West. The 15 million degree has nothing to do with existence erasure. Also please read my above post (#38) once again to get the context. Yama couldn't hurt Yhwach without using North since Blut Vene resisted everything, including a direct slash which had zero damge (chapter 506, pg 11 and 12)

226c8d25deaef8b97fedc3e6e066fc8f

I am undecided regarding this issue so far, but would appreciate more staff input.

Is it really needed? This thread is pretty much concluded with two admins two former admins and 2 discussion mods fine with it having debunked all opposing arguments.

If you are undecided id like to know why

Antvasima said:
I am undecided regarding this issue so far, but would appreciate more staff input.
Why are you undecided? Me and Aizen have provided more than enough scans. Did you check them all out? You can read my post 38 above for details

Okay. Never mind. I suppose that existence erasure is fine then.

For clarification, read my post in this thread about why Yamamoto's North would be considered existence erasure, as said blade in question is stated to eradicate everything it makes contact with without any evidence that heat is involved.

• Perhaps you can add the ability Existence Erasure (Limited; Zanki no Tachi East and North) to Yamamoto's Powers and Abilities section.
  • You can also add the segment "Ignores durability with Zanki no Tachi East and North", in the Attack Potency section, as both of those attacks are classified as existence erasure, meaning they would negate durability to an extent.
    • (Ignores durability with Zanki no Tachi East and North; North was able to slice through Yhwach's Blut Vein despite Yhwach having a higher durability in comparison to Yamamoto's Attack Potency)
or something like that.

He doesn't have existence erasure. I'll explain why in a minute. Mangaseeonline is under most people's radar, this site has the official volume translations up to chapter 611. Now why Yama doesn't have existence erasure? Because all of the people killed by his blade and fire can be revive through necromancy by him. You can't revive someone erase from existence. So that technique is hyperbole.

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-508-page-14.html

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-508-page-15.html

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-509-page-3.html

The people hes killed doesnt need to be with his bankai. People he has killed with his shikai were revived. Simple.

Anyway this thread is done and I request it to be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back