• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xue ying vs gilgamesh

Vs
Low 1-C gilgamesh is used.
Speed equalized.

Can giglamesh get past abstract existence? If so he wins, otherwise I think it's incon?

Immorality type 8 also is in his profile and his one of the most powerful low 1-C on wiki

Immorality type 8 also is in his profile and his one of the most powerful low 1-C on wiki
Either non applicable if they aren't fighting in his verse or gilgamesh destroys the origin worlds after finding the information with SQN

Edit: typo, SNI

Last edited:
, Immortality (Type 5 as he exists beyond Life and Death, Past, Present, and Future; Type 9 as his true form exists within the Chaotic Origin Region, a place within an Origin World where the Dao exist. A place where not even other Overlords can reach), Abstract Existence (He is one with the Origin Source of the World, the core, the start of an Origin World, something that size can't describe. Even Black Spherical Fog Particles which form Laws can't compare with it), Fusion (Can fuse with any Master-less Origin World), Soul Manipulation (Can control all soul form the history of an Origin World - past, present, future), Sealing (Via Void Shackles), Power Nullification (Via Void Shackles), Large Size (Type 10 as his size is beyond even that of an Origin World), Time Travel (Can teleport souls from past to future)

Does gil have any counter to this?

Immortality and abstract existence were already given, I dont really understand what his fusion allow him to do here, gilgamesh has soul haxx resistance, sealing resistance, power null resistance, large size is pointless here, and he has time manip resistance + he beat BB who was nigh omnipresent through space and time, could time travel, distort the time axis, change events etc...

Can I see gilgamesh power null resistance
How about immortality type 8
Acasuality type 3 and type 4
And avatars
Also dream manipulation.

How is it useful? They're higher dimensional y'know
I don't see higher dimensional on gilgamesh profile.

It's in his ccc key resistance, he get it from resisting everything bb has including her power null
And avatars
All of these were already answered
Also dream manipulation.
Servants have self sustenance, so no sleep here
His stats

And avatars
Also dream manipulation.

Power resistance is in the list in the middle.

Resistance Negation, Poison Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Power Nullification.

immortality type 8 is a thing he negate not a thing he has.

it's tell here Immortality, and/or Magic Negation with various Noble Phantasms

Acausality type 3/4 he fight BB who had them.

Avatar? You don't get resistance to avatar.

And he don't resist dream manip but he resist sleep manip

It's in his ccc key resistance, he get it from resisting everything bb has including her power null
Seen
All of these were already answered
Tag them.
Servants have self sustenance, so no sleep here
Lmao you need sleep manipulation/inducement resistance.
His stats
Copy and paste it here.
immortality type 8 is a thing he negate not a thing he has.
I'm sure I saw it in xue yings profile.
it's tell here Immortality, and/or Magic Negation with various Noble Phantasms
What type of immorality negation.
Acausality type 3/4 he fight BB who had them.
Can I see .
Avatar? You don't get resistance to avatar.
He has the ability and they are all real bodies like xue ying also.
And he don't resist dream manip but he resist sleep manip
I don't see resistance to sleep manipulation in his profile.

Couldnt 10 Crowns negate anything done to him that he doesnt exist? Literally passive Subjective Reality that negates attacks.

Seen

Tag them.

Copy and paste it here.

I'm sure I saw it in xue yings profile.

Can I see .

He has the ability and they are all real bodies like xue ying also.

Type 8 for sure it was used against gorgon who had tiamat immortality (who have type 8).

For BB

Acausality (Type 1, 2, 3, and 4,

I mean does it change a thing? If he resist all what he do.

He resist sleep manip due to his magic resistance. He got rank A magic resistance with his armor which allow him to resist sleep manip.

And anyways he doesn't seem to resist ten crown who is subject reality + negate resistance

Xue ying also has subjective reality and he has Willl power manipulation (Just by looking at Xue Ying eyes, the foes will feel a fatalistic allure that will cause them to yield before him; It will passively make the enemy to subconsciously look at his eyes; Can directly attack the willpower of someone)

Tag them.
Immortality lose to haroe and he beat BB who had every form of acausality
Can't sleep if you don't sleep, also dream manip requires you to sleep to begin with
Copy and paste it here.
It's litterally in your op, he's low 1-C
The negation is conceptual so the type doesn
Can I see .
I mean just check their profile, her acausality are on hers while he defeated her on his
Because he doesn't sleep. Also I just checked and his sleep manip is tied to other haxx gil resist like soul haxx and bfr or illusion(not sure what the illusory realm is).

Well this is gonna be long if I have to answer one at a time so just gonna point out that he can't do anything to gil without an answer to subjective reality (ten crowns)

Type 8 for sure it was used against gorgon who had tiamat immortality (who have type 8).

For BB

He resist sleep manip due to his magic resistance. He got rank A magic resistance with his armor which allow him to resist sleep manip.

And anyways he doesn't seem to resist ten crown who is subject reality + negate resistance
Bb also had tiamat immortalities btw

I don't understand you and am asking as it stops xue yings type 8.

For BB

Can you reply me easily it's confusing replying like this.
What's for BB?
He literally can't.
Can I see it on his profile.
I'm not knowledgeable on xue ying but I tagged @Planck69 as his a knowledge member on the verse. Plus xue ying has numbers of subjective reality also.

Xue ying also has subjective reality and he has Willl power manipulation (Just by looking at Xue Ying eyes, the foes will feel a fatalistic allure that will cause them to yield before him; It will passively make the enemy to subconsciously look at his eyes; Can directly attack the willpower of someone)
Gil resist subjective reality, willpower was already answered

How?

But how does gil resist sleep,dream,willpower manipulation and how can he counter his avatars? And his type 8 and low godly
I already answer for sleep, type 8 and low godly. The type 8 is he litteraly have a weapon that already show to negate someone with type 8....

He doesn't need to resist dream if he don't sleep.

Willpower Will be negated by ten crown.

And his avatar will not change much they don't have different ability but it can help in term of distract him

His dream manip will make even those that don't need to sleep or have dreams be affected. It works on beings of his level of power.

Back