• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xue ying vs gilgamesh

Willpower Manipulation is now listed as part of Empathic Manipulation.
Willpower is separate xue ying empathic manipulation.
Immortality lose to haroe and he beat BB who had every form of acausality
Haroe? Only 1 to 4 which due ying has.
Can't sleep if you don't sleep, also dream manip requires you to sleep to begin with
Lmao how do you think anos wins here ir xeno goku if you don't have sleep resistance its GG.
Xeno goku has passive stamina reduction to one even infinite stamina can't counter it till you gave resistance to it on profile of gil lacks sleep resistance on profile its GG.
It's litterally in your op, he's low 1-C
Lol, gilgamesh doesn't have HDE not all teir 1 have HDE.
The negation is conceptual so the type doesn
I'm asking you what type of immortality negation. Give me a direct answer based on profile.
Because he doesn't sleep. Also I just checked and his sleep manip is tied to other haxx gil resist like soul haxx and bfr or illusion(not sure what the illusory realm is).

Well this is gonna be long if I have to answer one at a time so just gonna point out that he can't do anything to gil without an answer to subjective reality (ten crowns)
Yes gilgamesh doesn't have sleep resistance it's the ten crown that's the problem now. It's why I've asked a knowledgeable member to come here.

I already answer for sleep, type 8 and low godly.
Tag them cause the answers you gave are irrelevant.
He doesn't need to resist dream if he don't sleep.
Sleep inducement makes you sleep you need a resistance to it. Wtf are you saying.
Willpower Will be negated by ten crown.
I don't know about this so I've asked a knowledgeable member to give his input here.
And his avatar will not change much they don't have different ability but it can help in term of distract him
His avatars are like him with everything equal and are thousands.

Willpower is separate xue ying empathic manipulation.
Ten crowns
Haroe? Only 1 to 4 which due ying has.
Harpe, conceptual anti immortality
Lmao how do you think anos wins here ir xeno goku if you don't have sleep resistance its GG.
Xeno goku has passive stamina reduction to one even infinite stamina can't counter it till you gave resistance to it on profile of gil lacks sleep resistance on profile its GG.
Ten crowns
Lol, gilgamesh doesn't have HDE not all teir 1 have HDE.
We're talking about his ability to affect it tho?
I'm asking you what type of immortality negation. Give me a direct answer based on profile.
Every single one of them, its conceptual, and ten crown

Anyways pause. Gilga should have get sleep manip résistance and empathic resistance in his profile. He seem to juts not have get it compared to the other authority profil.

And i already tell that gil resist sleep because MR (and the MR is something it's been working with the crt of medea that still not finish)

Tag it on his profile and how it affect all xue yings immorality.
Ten crowns

Ten crowns

We're talking about his ability to affect it tho?

Every single one of them, its conceptual, and ten crown
What does conceptual do here you've been saying it since.

Regi forgot to add all the Authority resistance. For reference, the complete one is Grand Lancer.

And the regen neg is most likely because of Conceptual manip, which you need high Godly to regen.

Tag it on his profile and how it affect all xue yings immorality.

What does conceptual do here you've been saying it since.
Harpe is a conceptual weapon that nullifies every kind of immortality to wound the target and prevent them from healing, except naturally

But anyways Gilgamesh can pass type 8 but don't think he can bypass type 5 of xue ying.

With what zara tell gilga don't resist his dream manip but ten crown his here.

The avatar can be a little hard but since EA was able to destroy the entierly of moon cell who have a 8D space (except his core), so in term of AOE he shouldn't have too much problem.

But normally he could incap? If xue ying have only low godly regen with his type 5, gilga can't kill him but just destroy him each time

But normally he could incap? If xue ying have only low godly regen with his type 5, gilga can't kill him but just destroy him each time
Gae Bolg negate regen of DAA that have low-godly regen.

Q: Who'd win if the Servants and the 27 Ancestors fought each other? Also, who'd win in a fight between Bazett, a renowned powerhouse of the Association, and Ciel, top class in even the Association?

A:
Depends on compatibility, but basically Servants will have the slightly higher advantage. With Saber, Lancer, and Archer classes, we ought to be able to relax and see decent fights. In particular, Saber has THAT sort of Noble Phantasms so against guys like the 27 Ancestors that overwhelm by material quantity and alienness, she'd be REALLY tough.
....Well, there are also some of those tough Ancestors that can withstand a direct hit from Excalibur-class attacks, but against those guys that just (emphasis on just; other stats don't match up) have wickedly high HP, Lancer-aniki'd be pretty tough.

Gilga never completely killed BB as far i remember
I think it's fair to assume he could have seeing how the fight went. She wouldn't just... lose otherwise
Also he killed kiara who should have everything bb has right?

See quirinus profile, willpower manip straight up link to empathy manip
In xue yings profile they are different ***** entirely.
The avatar can be a little hard but since EA was able to destroy the entierly of moon cell who have a 8D space (except his core), so in term of AOE he shouldn't have too much problem.
What's AOE of EA? And his avatars and him can escape and even if one escapes it's still him with exactly the same stat and everything and they are thousands.
Harpe is a conceptual weapon that nullifies every kind of immortality to wound the target and prevent them from healing, except naturally
I don't see it on his profile.

Gil can't bypass his type 9 immortality also.
. It is described as a monster-killing holy sword with a distinctive shape similar to a scythe, having the cutting edge on the inside of the blade. However, it isn't a great weapon by itself. Its real strength is its trait of Refraction of Longevity, which is a divine ability that nullifies immortalities and inflicts wounds that cannot be restored by any methods other than healing according to the natural laws.

It's one of the weapon that negate immortalies that gilgamesh had

Type 9 can be bypassed by range or immo negation... Although this does not seem to be the case here

Gilgamesh can't one shot all thousands of his avatars which are all still him in everything.
Incon.

This is wither an Incon cause neither can do anything to each other due to Type 9 and Ten Crowns or Gil stomps.

They are like him and spawn more thousands more even if 1 survives it's still him.
He doesn't have infinite energy, he should cap somewhere considering that he can't create an infinite number of avatars, on another note his regen still has to be explained, from what I see gil could just destroy the source of his regen then kill them all with ea

Back