• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xue ying vs gilgamesh

Actually ten crowns straight up nulkify actions

It works only on attacks and the attack seems to be done then it reverts it's back as if it weren't interesting. Thanks for the scan.
He doesn't have infinite energy, he should cap somewhere considering that he can't create an infinite number of avatars, on another note his regen still has to be explained, from what I see gil could just destroy the source of his regen then kill them all with ea
Gil will have to know his source of type 8 andi need scans stated he doesn't have infinite energy which I never claimed he did.lmao. be doesn't need to show he can create infinite clones to show he has infinite energy lmao what kind of dumb logic Is that.
Not how range works
Tell me how tange works then lmao. His Low 1C range comes from being able to attack or affect a low 1C realm in the planet based on his profile.

It works only on attacks and the attack seems to be done then it reverts it's back as if it weren't interesting. Thanks for the scan.
Not what the scan says.
Gil will have to know his source of type 8 andi need scans stated he doesn't have infinite energy which I never claimed he did.lmao. be doesn't need to show he can create infinite clones to show he has infinite energy lmao what kind of dumb logic Is that.
Sha naqba imuru, and you claimed that je can nust make clone again and again, in an irrelevamt speed battle. So no, he can't
Tell me how tange works then lmao. His Low 1C range comes from being able to attack or affect a low 1C realm in the planet based on his profile.
He can destroy the planet, including a 6d structure, and could beat BB who can create 8d structures

Not what the scan says.
The scan says nullify attacks that has happened and profile says nullify attacks.
Sha naqba imuru, and you claimed that je can nust make clone again and again, in an irrelevamt speed battle. So no, he can't
I don't know wtf your saying but yes his clones are equal to him in stat and everything and gilgamesh can't harm them all lmao.
He can destroy the planet, including a 6d structur
This is the range in his profile as he can harm 6D realm in the planet.

The scan says nullify attacks that has happened and profile says nullify attacks.
Well you can just try to act blind, sure.
I don't know wtf your saying but yes his clones are equal to him in stat and everything and gilgamesh can't harm them all lmao.
I'm saying that he explicitly has a limit in how many clones he can create, so he will eventually lose. Anyway again, he can just destroy the source of his low godly regen then EA them to dust or unmake the action of cloning
This is the range in his profile as he can harm 6D realm in the planet.
Huhuh? You understand that even if that's the case, it's more than enough?

Well you can just try to act blind, sure.
Lmao.
I'm saying that he explicitly has a limit in how many clones he can create, so he will eventually lose. Anyway again, he can just destroy the source of his low godly regen then EA them to dust or unmake the action of cloning
We don't know his limits as we aren't knowledgeable on the verse like @zarhe will lose because gilgamesh can ine shot all his avatars at once? The one godly is himself lmao it's the type 8 gilgamesh will have to know the source which he wouldn't.
Even if 1 survives out of the thousands the battle continues lmao. And yes thousands will survive.
Huhuh? You understand that even if that's the case, it's more than enough?
Yep cause only a planet is were xue ying teleportation is located?can gilgamesh even return from his BFR?

So, as I was saying, gil has 3 wincon

1: use 10 crowns to nullify the cloning, then kill him with an anti regen weapon

2: use sni to detect the source of the regen, then destroy it alongside every clones with EA, which has 8d aoe from scaling to bb

3: kill every clone one at a time with an anti regen weapon

Also I will stop answering to "can gil resist X", he has ten crowns no matter what

Yep cause only a planet is were xue ying teleportation is located?can gilgamesh even return from his BFR?
He doesnt have 5-B range he has Low 1-C range… it’s literally on the profile.

Again just cause its a planet that doesnt mean its the exact same as ours, its much different given it has textures that can contain a ******* universe and layers that contain higher dimensional structures

use 10 crowns to nullify the cloning, then kill him with an anti regen weapon
Attacks and he can't nullify xue yings type of subjective reality.
use sni to detect the source of the regen, then destroy it alongside every clones with EA, which has 8d aoe from scaling to bb
Scans of SNI
He can't destroy all his avatars lmao except you wanna tell me they are statues and just watch being getting destroyed.
He doesn't have 8D AOE. It's not even in his profile lmao and can I see the scans of 8D AOE.
kill every clone one at a time with an anti regen weapon
His avatars not clones and they are like him in stat and everything lmao he turns illusion to reality. And since he can summon avatars his avatars can as they are exactly like him in everything.

Also I will stop answering to "can gil resist X", he has ten crowns no matter what
Turns illusion to reality GG.

He doesnt have 5-B range he has Low 1-C range… it’s literally on the profile.
I said low 1-C range but based on a planet with 6D realm lmao. He can destroy that said planet and since it includes 6D realm in it, its low 1C I never disputed that.

Again just cause its a planet that doesnt mean its the exact same as ours, its much different given it has textures that can contain a ******* universe and layers that contain higher dimensional structures
Except otherwise it's still a planet. I've seen a hut that contains a universe in a city also lmao you think it's something new. Like I said a planet which includes a 6D realm.

Attacks and he can't nullify xue yings type of subjective reality.
Except that he resist subjective reality duh
Scans of SNI
"Precognition with Sha Naqba Imuru (Allows him to instantly discern great truths, such as the identity of another Servant and their Noble Phantasms, can see the possibilities of parallel worlds, predicting the future and knowing exactly what to do)"

It's in his profile
He can't destroy all his avatars lmao except you wanna tell me they are statues and just watch being getting destroyed.
Or you know, he can destroy them one at a time, what are they gonna do? They litterally can't do anything
He doesn't have 8D AOE. It's not even in his profile lmao and can I see the scans of 8D AOE.
Again he countered everything BB has, and she can create 8d barriers.
His avatars not clones and they are like him in stat and everything lmao he turns illusion to reality. And since he can summon avatars his avatars can as they are exactly like him in everything.
Still resists subjective reality, and still kill one at a time

Except that he resist subjective reality duh
Scans of the type of subjective reality. Plus scans he can affect xue yings type of abstract existence.
Precognition with Sha Naqba Imuru (Allows him to instantly discern great truths, such as the identity of another Servant and their Noble Phantasms, can see the possibilities of parallel worlds, predicting the future and knowing exactly what to do)"
Precognition not done nigh omniscient shit lmao. He will need to know his type 8 and when does precognition give such knowledge?
Or you know, he can destroy them one at a time, what are they gonna do? They litterally can't do anything
1 at a time so the rest watches,lol turns illusion to reality GG.
Again he countered everything BB has, and she can create 8d barriers.
8D barrier has no shit in gilgamesh range lmao and isnt it with enuma elish?
Still resists subjective reality, and still kill one at a
1 at a time= incon or xue ying wins lmao as long as he can't kill them all at once and nullify his low-godly,type 8,AE and all his avatars in stat at once plus turns illusion to reality GG.

What's so hard to understand about resistance to subjective reality? And you don't really have any argument against all three of gil wincon

Btw does anyone have a link to the upgrade thread related to authorities resistances? I think I saw something about BB (so by extension, gil) having something like 20 layers on her resistances

What type of subjective reality,let me see scans.
Every character with an authority in the nasuverse automatically gets a resistance to every authority below (or equal) toit as well as what they control. That's how gil can get past BB ten crown, so yes, resistance to subjective reality

Every character with an authority in the nasuverse automatically gets a resistance to every authority below (or equal) toit as well as what they control. That's how gil can get past BB ten crown, so yes, resistance to subjective reality
Tbh if gilgamesh is 6D smurf. Is xue ying 6D in his HDE? If he isn't then it's a stomp match I guess. @Zaratthustra can I get your help here.

Tbh we were actually meant to start with this.

Anyways.

Gilga have beat BB who have all acausality.

Who have HDE

Who have a subject reality that turn imaginary to reality (She can turn Imaginary Number Space into Real Number Space, and vice versa )

Gilga resist subject reality and the type yiu have mention.

And xue ying doesn't resist ten crown.

Last edited:
I don't know much about Gilgamesh proper but I highly doubt he loses to the likes of Xue Ying based on Xue Ying's profile, considering he beat the Warhammer Chaos Gods

BB in not the only to have subject reality in Nasuverse you know ...
Or even in other verse, authorities give resistance to everything tied to an authority below them. Someone with an authority above eresh should resist any kind of stat reduction, necromancy etc...

Or even in other verse, authorities give resistance to everything tied to an authority below them. Someone with an authority above eresh should resist any kind of stat reduction, necromancy etc...
Even whitout that BB have like the subject reality he talk.

Anyways the match his like litteraly like that.

The two come, xue ying can't do a thing because ten crown is passive and he doesn't resist it

And gil know he have low godly regen, acausality type 3 + some immortality because SNI and so just use EA that have the range to litteraly kill all of them in same time. As none of the thing that xue ying thing have (acausality or immortality type 8 and 9) are outside 6D

Back