• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Immortalgodd said:
@zack I meant to that guy who says that Castiel has the highest AP at 3B just because he snapped Raphael. He was not the strongest 3B at his own series let alone entire fiction.
No Castiel is definitely leagues above the Archangels at that point. The fact that he can just casually power null Raphael who is within the league of other Archangels is already proof of that. Honestly Metatron (Supernatural) is probably the most powerful 3-B in Supernatural but that's beside the point.

Lucifer not snapping another Archangel simply proves that he isn't capable of it and that's all.

@Nico, Power Null is not an AP feat but a Hax one. It just a Strong Hax - Power Null and it will not have a tier.

Then Lucifer not trying to snap demons and gods in the height of his power proves that he is incapable to do that too, doesn't it? I just gave that much explanation about why Lucifer didn't just snap Gabriel yet you're just stuck in your point.

Zaratthustra said:
@Nico, Power Null is not an AP feat but a Hax one. It just a Strong Hax - Power Null and it will not have a tier.
The way power null works around here from what I've seen is that you can only power null up to a certain degree or else it becomes NLF. So if someone power nulls a fire blast that is 9-A it shouldn't power null a fire blast that is tier 4.

Hey Nico, can Lucifer actually by more powerful than Michael? I checked the scene again but Lucifer with an incompatible vessel was going to kill Michael in his true vessel with a touch before being blindsided and killed by the blade.

Grace Period Ended almost 8 hours again.

I will add the match to their profile (I can add to Xue Ying), I will see if I can add on Castiel profile.

Back