• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xu Jingming Update 4

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
This thread will be an update on Xu Jingming's fifth key - Origin Lifeform, which will be renamed Origin Lifeform (Pre-Corruption).

Abilities:

Enhanced Senses
- (A Level 10 Origin Lifeform can see[91] more lights, the fluctuations in space, and the flow of time), Extrasensory Perception (A Level 10 Origin Lifeform can sense[91] the restrain and suppression of the Universe that affect all beings)

Extrasensory Perception - (A Level 10 Origin Lifeform can sense[91] the restrain and suppression of the Universe that affect all beings)

Longevity - (A Level 10 Origin Lifeform has a lifespan of 100,000 years[114])

Cosmic Awareness - (He can now observe[115] everything within 3622 light-years[116] around himself after entering the Higher Dimension)

Teleportation - (With the use of Primordial Battle Armor #9, he can now cover 7.3 billion light-years[115] with his Spacetime Travel)

Fire Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Vibration Manipulation, Dimensional Manipulation, and Space-Time Manipulation - (By turning himself into a miniature Primordial Star[117], not even Jane's Cosmos Mirror suppression[117] that could suppress the entire universe spacetime could restrain him. Primordial Star state allows him to fight with higher dimensional[117] objects[118] and protect others[118]. His Infinite Domain, Body of Fire, and Thread[116] techniques have reached the Cosmic Legend level marking them as higher dimensional[119]. He can create black flames[120] comparable to Maxon's higher dimensional ones and beams of light[118] that can bypass shattered spacetime by going through the higher dimension that can bind, restrain and destroy the body of other Origin Lifeforms. Through vibration/manipulation of the Force[115], he can make the spacetime explode, producing intense tremors or creating a suppression that can stabilize such attacks and restrain others; At the same time, he can freeze, and quake the spacetime)

Deconstruction - (His Origin Disintegration[115] has reached the level of a Cosmic Legend, marking it a higher dimensional art. The attack will hit only one point but will obliterate[115] all spacetimes layers of the universe)

Matter Manipulation - (He can create the Heavenly Python[115] whose just head size is as big as a star)

Gravity Manipulation - (In the Primordial Star state, a domain will form around himself whose super gravity[116] will affect/distort the spacetime from the Higher Dimension making it much stronger than the universe itself)
Resistance:

Mind Manipulation -
(Mental attacks will be weakened[121] before reaching Xu Jingming thanks to his Primordial Battle Armor #9. His mind has reached level 11[120]),

Dimensional Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, and Black Hole Creation - (Jane's Cosmos Mirror suppression[117] can't do anything to Xu Jingming even after shrinking and bringing the pressure of all spacetime on him whose powers could even stack[104] into layers[104] the spacetimes by creating hundreds[122] of them and even creating a singularity),

Heat Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation - (He can resist heat waves, flames, and repulsive forces[120] from higher dimensional objects, and by turning himself into a miniature Primordial Star, his resistance will increase)
Statistics:

Tier - just an additional backing for his current tier - A Level 10 Origin Lifeform, is vastly stronger than a Level 9 one. Any random attack[121] of his has the might of a Peak Level 10 Origin Lifeform.

Speed - Massively FTL+ travel speed (A Level 10 Origin Lifeform can casually reach the edge of a Solar System by walking[149] in a short period of time, leaving planets behind with each step). This is more of hax so it can't be really tiered - (He can attack[115] everywhere within his 1087 light-years[115] in an instant from the Higher Dimension)

Lifting Strength / Stamina - same as before just higher as his realm of life increased

Range - Interstellar, can attack[115] everywhere within his 3622 light-years[115] in an instant from the Higher Dimension. Interdimensional, through the use of Primordial Battle Armor #9. Intergalactic, with his Spacetime Traveling and Perspective, covers up to 7.3 billion light-years[115].

Intelligence - I think he can finally have the Supergenius rating. - His education level[172] has reached level 100 and thanks to being a Level 10 Origin Lifeform and he can create[173] any kind of technology as long as it's not reaching the Higher Dimension.

I mean, its IET standard novel, so I would say above average. But don't expect much fighting till chapter 300+, since its more about how Earth joined the Galactic Alliance, their rise through the ranks thanks to the MC's talent in evolution and MC's training himself plus spending time with his family, only later does it get into more fights vs other species.

I mean, its IET standard novel, so I would say above average. But don't expect much fighting till chapter 300+, since its more about how Earth joined the Galactic Alliance, their rise through the ranks thanks to the MC's talent in evolution and MC's training himself plus spending time with his family, only later does it get into more fights vs other species.
I have seen some weird remarks are they common through the story? Talking about chinese supremacy and such themes.

Not really, but China does become the main leader since the MC is chinese, but don't expect development on this part, IET focuses on the MC and his journey. not on the chinese nation, but Earth overall.

This is straight up called high dimensional space so i guess some hax that could affect it would be low 1-C. I also so get the feeling that it is superior to space time because the abilities that have reached high dimensional level do not have trouble affecting it and are not restrained by it. If something can travel through higher dimension and get to certain location faster then it does by traveling through the universe that is twisted, then I think it makes that higher dimension valid.

Last edited:
This is straight up called high dimensional space so i guess some hax that could affect it would be low 1-C. I also so get the feeling that it is superior to space time because the abilities that have reached high dimensional level do not have trouble affecting it and are not restrained by it. If something can travel through higher dimension and get to certain location faster then it does by traveling through the universe that is twisted, then I think it makes that higher dimension valid.
In the finale, it was indeed mentioned that he was promoted to 5-D

It is higher dimensional hax from the previous update. Here, he got more hax that have reached such a tier.

Seems I got 4 agree (2 staff users and 2 normal users)...going by the immortal wisdom of Tllmbrg "it's enough".

Will apply the update....now I need to re-read since I will have to add 30+ resistences for the next key as he got immunity to all non-higher dimensional powers.

Thanks for the inputs ... will await you in the next updates (likely 3 more).

Back