• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xu Jingming Update 3

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
This thread will add the fifth key for Xu Jingming - Origin Lifeform (Level 9).

Abilities:
Resistance:
Attack Potency/Durability/Tier: Star level (With a simple stir of the Cosmic Force, an Origin Lifeform can wipe all life[14] of Earth. Xu Jingming can fight with Hellions whose might can shatter stars[24])

Speed:
At least Massively Hypersonic Travel speed (Faster than before), Speed of Light via Lasers and other Light Techniques (He can create lasers that move at the speed of light[7]) - no value change from the previous key but just more light speed feats

Lifting Strength: At least Class P (Is massively stronger than before) - nothing new

Stamina: Same as before just higher

Range: Stellar, can control all Cosmic Force within 15 million kilometers[14] around him, and through the use of Infinite Domain[22], it can cover from 300,000 kilometers to 10 million kilometers. Interdimensional, through the use of Primordial Battle Armor #9, he can go through more than 200[20] spacetime layers and even transcend the spacetime[26] of the Universe to go the Higher Dimension; Intergalactic, while his Spacetime Traveling and Perspective covers up to 1.08 billion light-years[3].

Not sure if the range is well-scaled so any insights are good.

Equipment:
  • Black Wind Mark I (A spaceship assigned to Level 9, Origin Lifeforms of the Primordial Research Institute which can allow the owner to teleport[35] with it for a distance of maximum 15 million light-years in one warp with a 30-minute cooldown)
  • Primordial Battle Armor #9 (A numbered armor created by the Dean of the Primordial Research Institute with materials[35] from the high-dimensional space. The armor has an auxiliary space[35], a spherical one with a diameter of more than 30,000 kilometers, allowing the owner to store things within it, and also has the ability to teleport[35]. The owner of the armor has almost nothing to fear while using it as it can treat even walking within a blackhole[32] as flat ground)

Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius, An Origin Lifeform has to know the logic and theory[36] before they are able to use their power like creating a wormhole. In just a few hours, he learned[36] more than many planetary lifeforms would learn in their entire life. Has reached level educational[37] level 87 after studying for 92 years and studied the spacetime well model, the cosmic prison model, the origin, disintegration model[25], and 2 other models to breakthrough to level 10 lifeform.

Standard Tactics: In the Origin Lifeform key, Xu Jingming in this period of time has fought across multiple Cosmic Sectors using hit-and-run tactics thanks to his Primordial Battle Armor #9 which made him be the most qualified and successful combatant against the Hellion Race as he could cover large distances instantly and descend from the Higher Dimension without giving his foe any chance to evade then immediately escape to not be ambushed and killed by the powerful Level 10 Origin Lifeform of the alien race.

Any helpful input is welcomed.

By the way guys, what do you think about my question if his state of qualifying for Abstract Existence?

To injure an Origin Lifeform it must be able to affect[8] the Cosmic Force which forms all matter, energy, and space-time[9]. Later he re-create his being, by using the Möbius Model[10], plus 5 other Models to fuse with matter, energy, and spacetime[11] to create more than 600 billion layers each second for each Level 10 Origin basic unit that form his being.

Unless an attack can wipe the Cosmic Force, it can't injure[14] an Origin Lifeform.

The above feats are from his current key while the bellow are from his previous key for the statements for Cosmic Force and its qualities.

A Level 8 Cosmic Lifeform, is no longer a physical entity[65] but one made of energy[66].

His physic force can stir[75] the Cosmic Force which is the most basic unit of all matter, energy, and even space-time in the universe as it can evolve[76] into everything which makes it possible for him to distort reality like creating a single Cosmic Force unit.

By the way guys, what do you think about my question if his state of qualifying for Abstract Existence?

The above feats are from his current key while the bellow are from his previous key for the statements for Cosmic Force and its qualities.
It's qualify I think, as type 1 if his physical form is just an avatar.

I have enough agree and 48h had went by, so I can apply the changes bar the Abstract Existence since I would nees more oppinions.

I will apply the update later today, while I will ask for more for AE.

Thanks for inputs.

Asked around and seems most people don't think AE works and its just a better incorporeality.

I will add today the key. This can be closed.

Back