• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xmas and New Year's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodri "Dante" said:
Yellowpig10 said:
i'm guessing it's a christmas themed hentai then
So innocent~
t╠Âe╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠Âi╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âs╠Âe╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âm╠Ây╠ ╠Âg╠Âr╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠Âp╠Âa╠Âr╠Âe╠Ân╠Ât╠Âs╠Â

Yellowpig10 said:
Rodri "Dante" said:
Yellowpig10 said:
So innocent~
t╠Âe╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠Âi╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âs╠Âe╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âm╠Ây╠ ╠Âg╠Âr╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠Âp╠Âa╠Âr╠Âe╠Ân╠Ât╠Âs╠Â
Who raised you?

Seol404 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Rodri "Dante" said:
Yellowpig10 said:
So innocent~
Who raised you?
the internet mostly, my parents were always kinda hands off

The Chaos King might be an eldritch abomination that desires the end of all reality and a return to the nothingness of the void from which he spawned, but...

Even he has to go with the Christmas Spirit.

Dammit now I feel pressured to update my profile pic to something more Christmas-y...

Why do you do this to me

Its really weird to me when I hear about how hands off and everybodies parents were, my parents were strict as ****

oh my, that explains a lot

Yellowpig10 said:
The point that they really should've stepped in was probably when I was watching south park at 10-12
I watched Family Guy when I was 5 (no joke)

I used to watch Happy Tree Friends when I was like 5, or lower, I don't remember well.

Did everybody do stupid shit when they were a kid except me?

Responsible for what?

Seol, you are from South Korea. I think that's reason enough for your parents to be literally stricter than anyone else's parents, save another East Asian country (like Japan).

TheDarkSide857 said:
I think I watched SpongeBob when I was much younger...
WOW, you're SOOOOO edgy

My parents would probably be disappointed if they found out I wasn't perfect, they don't even know about my mental health issues

Oooooooooooooooookay, this thread is heading in a direction none of us want to. Everybody back on topic.

Yes please

Back on the topic of Dark watching Spongebob when he was a kid....

Okay, so my avi comes from a comic where a teenager starts eating the milk and cookies her parents left for Santa, laughing at them for thinking that he was real.

Santa comes in and the girl runs away scared because an old man broke into her house, she grabs a knife and right before she could attack Santa-

-This reply has been removed-

Rodri "Dante" said:
Okay, so my avi comes from a comic where a teenager starts eating the milk and cookies her parents left for Santa, laughing at them for thinking that he was real.
Santa comes in and the girl runs away scared because an old man broke into her house, she grabs a knife and right before she could attack Santa-

-This reply has been removed-
Stop lyING-- We all know she dismembers him alive and thus Rudol-ta of Sled was born.

I heard about a man who could give you anything you want once a year. Good kids have more chance to meet him.

A man who carries giant sack on his back. A man who can go anywhere in the world with his reindeer-pulled sled.

Alex got present. Even though he was a naughty kid.

It was unfair. I could not accept it.

The next Christmas, I went to Alex's.

If that man comes only for Alex this time again, I will ask him why had he not come to me.

That night, when everyone was sleeping. I waited for the man, sitting next to sleeping Alex.

Sometimes, for someone, an absurd fairy tale is a silver lining of hope.

When I met Santa, I imagined dismembering him.

In front of me is Santa. My ideal.

People don't call it Santa.

Something is twitching inside of that sack.

I......

I give my present, filled with my infinite hatred.

╩Åß┤Åß┤£ ╩Öß┤çß┤øß┤øß┤ç╩Ç ß┤íß┤Çß┤øß┤ä╩£ ß┤Åß┤£ß┤ø

Alexcar3000 said:
╩Åß┤Åß┤£ ╩Öß┤çß┤øß┤øß┤ç╩Ç ß┤íß┤Çß┤øß┤ä╩£ ß┤Åß┤£ß┤ø
Marik Laughing
This boi right here is me laughing at your "YOU BETTER WATCH OUT".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back