• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xmas and New Year's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheDarkSide857 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
╩Åß┤Åß┤£ ╩Öß┤çß┤øß┤øß┤ç╩Ç ß┤íß┤Çß┤øß┤ä╩£ ß┤Åß┤£ß┤ø
Marik Laughing
This boi right here is me laughing at your "YOU BETTER WATCH OUT".
What has this thread become?

Rodri "Dante" said:
Alexcar3000 said:
╩Åß┤Åß┤£ ╩Öß┤çß┤øß┤øß┤ç╩Ç ß┤íß┤Çß┤øß┤ä╩£ ß┤Åß┤£ß┤ø
Okay.
Whats that supposed to be?

But what is the picture?

But now somebody could find where you live on google earth (or whatever its called)

Seol404 said:
But now somebody could find where you live on google earth (or whatever its called)
What kind of person would spend hours looking through Uruguay looking for some person on the internet when you wouldnt even have anything to do with that information?

Seol404 said:
I'll just replace the whole house with a Spingy.

Yes, I can spawn Spingys in real life. And no, I'm not telling you how.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Seol404 said:
I'll just replace the whole house with a Spingy.
Yes, I can spawn Spingys in real life. And no, I'm not telling you how.
If you do that then I will literally leave my country and move to Uruguay

PublicMinority87 said:
Seol404 said:
What kind of person would spend hours looking through Uruguay looking for some person on the internet when you wouldnt even have anything to do with that information?
Some people are crazy and would waste their time with something like that, you've heard about how 4Chan trolled Shia Labeouf, right?

They trolled Shia Labeouf because he was Shia Labeouf, nobody is gonna care about some random guy who just so happens to be an administrator on a website barely over a dozen people frequent regularly.

Hell, I think it'd be faster and easier to hire a hacker to trace his IP rather than try to triangulate his position through that pic.

Now, can we please get back to the topic?

"I'll leave it up to your imagination." ~ Mogeko's reply when asked about what happened in -insert situation- (read: 99.9% of the times a question pops up regarding what the hell is happening), they act like Toriyama sometimes (laughs).

Crabwhale said:
They trolled Shia Labeouf because he was Shia Labeouf, nobody is gonna care about some random guy who just so happens to be an administrator on a website barely over a dozen people frequent regularly.
Hell, I think it'd be faster and easier to hire a hacker to trace his IP rather than try to triangulate his position through that pic.

Now, can we please get back to the topic?
True enough, also there is no such thing as a "Topic" on this thread anymore

Yes, the topic is Xmas. Now get back to it my little elves, or else there will be no cookies for anyone here.

Crabwhale said:
Yes, the topic is Xmas. Now get back to it my little elves, or else there will be no cookies for anyone here.
Who bakes the cookies, you?

What happened to the image?

HASHIRE SORI YO KAZE NO YOU NI TSUKIMIHARA WO PADORU PADORU

It was the guts of a Mogeko decorating a Christmas tree...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back