• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xing Ting vs Beerus the Destroyer.

Aparajita

VS Battles
Retired
Xing Tian 1
"It matters not how many you bring. In the end I will stand and you will all have fallen."

Beerus
God Of Destruction

Rules: Speed Equalized (as there's no active

calculation for Smite character's speed). Round 1: 3A Xing, standard Beerus.

Round 2: Low 2C Xing, Enraged Beerus.

Bonus Round: Low 2C Xing vs DBZverse.

CrossverseCrisis said:
^He's MFTL+ from what's put on his profile...
I actually just did a calculation that puts him at 10quad FTL if it gets accepted.

So 105 billion times FTL is official?

I believe that Beerus may have the advantage in speed for this match, as his travel speed would be around 500 billion times FTL. His combat speed/reactions may be even faster.

Crazystarf said:
So 105 billion times FTL is official?
It's not been accepted due to the unspecific timeframe or something of that nature.

I'm sending an email to SMITE about Ratatskr's travel time for Yggdrasil so i can have WoG tell me where he stands.

I don't see Beerus being able to put Xing down personally.

Round 2 is probably going to Xing as he should have around immeasurable speed (as well as the entire space time) So yea.

Well, Xing Ting has immortality type 4, and a not-so especified type 8 (does he exist as long as there is a battle?), infinite stamina, and can also resurrect... I don't think Beerus can win against that, and the other 2 rounds are a stomp (there is no cano Tier 2 DB character... yet).

Keep in mind that if this is Low 2-C Xing, he should be above time by that point (thus no need to outspeed). As for the 3-A Xing, I still think that Beerus can blitz, as Beerus' speed feats were done under casual circumstances, and still turned out to be higher than Xing's speed.

If speed is equalized that is a different story however.

In round one, Beerus has the massive speed advantage (Hundred Trillions times MFT+) and also greater knowledge of fighting techniques (Beerus knows the exact pressure points of his foes) so assuming from how Beerus acts, he would likely get piss off so easily by Xing Ting's stupidity, blitz him and would use his pressure point techinque of Xing and knock him out.

As for round two and the bonus round, I am completely unsure of this. Going off stats from their profiles, Xing can win, but from watching DBS itself, Whis and Vados said that Beerus and Champa clashes will destroy both their respective Universes, hinting that Beerus may potentially be Multi-Universe.

But for now, Im going with Beerus in Round 1 and for Round 2, Im going with Xing Ting ATM.

This thread will change when more of Super Episodes come out and we get to see more of Beerus's full power.

I'm going to have to go with Beerus, as he has destroyed Immortal beings, Namely being The Ghost from the Arale Episode and with Whis saying "Ghost or not, Lord Beerus can destroy anyone" and by that I believe he is saying he can destroy anything and anyone in his respective universe, because of course, he cannot kill Zeno-Sama and people around that level, Also in the same Episode Beerus smelled a ball of pure confectionary food across the Universe in seconds, that's a Literal Impossible feat and is immune to gag/Hax/Hacks makes him a incredible opponent, Combined with that we know that when he "Hakai'd" Zamasu, there were no more Zamasus left in the Multiverse as Beerus' technique destroyed him across Space-Time, the only ones alive were the two that had 'Already done it' to put it in words, also they were wearing the Time Rings. All in all, I'd say that Beerus would destroy Xing Ting as his immortality doesn't matter as Beerus' ability bypasses this, combined with that he is massively faster then he just adds to this. Beerus wins both rounds In my opinion.

Back