• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's wait for Azathoth to evaluate this. He is knowledgeable about Xenoverse.

@Ryu Well Pattroler from X2 hurts Whis in training, and also there have been comparisons to guys like Vegito Blue to Beerus and such in manga, Demigra was confident in his final form he could battle Beerus etc. So considering all that it should scale to the god tiers.

@Ant Sure thing.

@Ryu Alright. How about Xenoverse Goku?

@Ryu Xenoverse Goku did manage to fight against Demigra and Mira, but the pattroler does surpass him. So I would say he is in the ballpark of them, maybe a little weaker.

I think we should wait for Azathoth about the current rating and the possible higher ones, also is there something to solidify Time Breaker Bardock at full High 3-A without the possibly?.

I think 2-C is good for Mira and Demigra based on what they've shown. As for Demigra's prep possibly being 2-A, I don't think it's out of the question for the multiverse to be infinite, I just don't think this particular quote is very good proof of it, and would like to see if there is better evidence for that instead of 2-B.

Okay. Thank you for the evaluation.

What do you think about SSJRyu1's claim of a 2-B/2-A Beerus and Whis?

Whis states at the end that the entire battle was nothing special, that there was no need to intervene, and not even worth waking Beerus up for, thus all those events did not effect him or Beerus, or even threaten them. For the argument that he does not remember the original outcome, or that it erased him originally, it is made clear that it is recorded in history and remembered at minimum by them since kai of time records all the events in the time vault as seen when you go into the vault to review history.

Furthermore Beerus and Whis do not care if they destroy the vault and erase the multiverse showing it would not kill them as they do care about living, they do not bother to intervene at any point even when the multiverse is erased despite watching it all and being capable of stopping Demigra, and even allow Demigra to escape them knowing the threat.

All in all knowing the first outcome Whis still says it's no big deal, if he was erased it would be a big deal, and he never would have allowed that to happen if it would erase him in the first place, he never intervenes, and doesn't care if the multiverse is destroyed by Demigra or Beerus.

We literally have him saying all the events, which they remember the original outcome to, were nothing to him and beerus, and multiple statements that multiversal erasure is irrelevant to him and Beerus whether at the hands of Demigra or beerus. This should be significant proof he tanked that original erasure for multiple reasons and could casually do it any time.

No. That is not the kind of solid proof I'm looking for.

Whis says the fight is nothing special. At no point in the fight was the multiverse erased. The event never happened. That is the entire point. There is no mention made by Whis or Beerus of this.

Demigra, who is also above regular timelines, does not remember this either, because the Time Nest itself was reset. Anything that could have happened was entirely undone. If the events did not happen from Demigra's perspective, I significantly doubt they happened from the perspective of Beerus or Whis.

Furthermore, Beerus not caring enough or even realizing a threat is entirely in character for him. Both he and Champa have come close to doing things they are fully aware would have actually killed them, and Beerus significantly underestimated the threat someone like Zamasu could pose.

None of this suggests they tanked multiversal erasure.

Okay. That still makes sense. Should there be footnotes explaining this in any of the profiles, in order to avoid future discussions?

Okay. It avoids repetition of the same discussions though.

It depends on whether or not Azathoth wants to write a footnote explanation.

Sorry I am late to this. Due to the storm caused by Irma , my computer wasn't able to come on until much later. Glad you guys agree with 2-C at least.

Let me play Devils Advocate for a moment please Azzy , Ant , Julian : Chronoa says that a timeline is created every time someone alters history . In the manga, albeit i am unsure of we should take it as information, this is supported by Trunks when he said that any minor moment can create alternate timelines . Mira did this with endless paradoxes, and if for each paradox equals a timeline, then that should be quite a bit of melines. We also have to remember that the Time Patrollers would be making timelines as well , and unless stated otherwise, the ones Mira made and the Time Patroller's made would be connected to U7 ( because they were almost always inter-connected with U7 , because at the time all twelve universes werent even around ) and the Time Nest . If he is the supposed master of all time and space , and planned on recreating all of history after the others are destroyed, shouldn't he scale to 2-B ? All of history in Xenover basically means everything in existence, and if I am not mistake, Chronoa even said that Demigra controlled all of existence and was a threat to it all ( scaling to Base Demigra , as Chronoa never saw Demon God Demigra ) .

The Time Nest is hard to argue. One can say the only ones who threatened to destroy it officially were Beerus and Demigra, along with the Future Warrior at his strongest. At the same time, how can one argue it he durability at all .

About the Beerus point : There house isn't outsides of U7 or anything in Xenoverse . It is inside U7 . it Destroy in all of History with the Time Nest would destroy everything , including the Time Nest and the Conton City , where they were shown being in the end. Unless some major assumptions are made, they were inside of the Time Jest explosion when it happened, because at the time there were only U7 and the Time Nest . This was even prooven by the Scroll of Eternity being blank [ The scroll has ll of history ] . The only way they could've survive is if they tanked it. And assuming they watched the entirety of it take place, including the destrucon of the multiverse, and wasn't bothered by it at all [ " It certainty wasn't worth staying up for " ] , should definitely be notable .

Even if it wasn't 2-B at the time, the number of timelines created through the tampering of : Mira , Towards , Demigra , ALL the Time Patrollers, Trunks ( before becoming a time patroller ) , the fragmented timelines , etcetera should be able to make it either higher end 2-C , or low end 2-B , definitely not higher ( but I do can see Xenoverse as potentially 2-A ) . Especially if every little minor change any person makes creates a alternate timeline , which would add up to 2-B eventually by Xv1 , let alone XV2 .

Well I mean aren't there also Supreme Kai of Time's statements of Beerus being able to destroy all of history and everything? Also if Demigra is repetedly stated able to warp/effect and have control over "all space and time" and all history why would his warping be limited to 2-C? Even if he can't instantly destroy the entire multiverse, but I don't think these statements would be applied to him if he only had power over an extremely minute percentage of what there really is. Perhaps his warping/Tier without prep time is still 2-B but his physical stats be 2-C?

I agree with you, Ryu . Except for a few things, but we'll start with Beerus : Beerus was literally stated to be able to destroy everything, even when he was clearly outside the Time Nest and not affiliated with the Time Patrol at that age/timeline [ Battle of Gods ] . he linked that above a while ago, but i'll definitely give you the link if you didn't see it .

In DB , Ki can be used for special abilities , but also can be harnessed for physical attacks . His Ki as a Demon God [ Base Form Demon God ] allowed him to do all this, there isn't nothing indicating he couldn't, if very well could be his own arrogance. Besides, he didn't seem to care that the Time Nest was to be destroyed. Like mentioned, Demigra was stated to have completely control over everything ( While limiting himself to his Base Form. All his best feats and statements were implied to only be for his Base Form ) .

His Base stats would more than likely scale to his Reality Warping, in the same way Many Reality Warper's striking strength still scales to their RW . Both times in his base he threatened to recreate all of history, which in Xenoverse would be the Time Nest and the Scroll of Eternity . He did it in the easiest way possible.

Do keep in mind that Demigra , Beerus, and Future Warrior were the only ones implied to be capable of destroying the entirety of the Time Nest [ NOT warping it. Warping it enough would destroy it according to Chronoa's words , WoG, and Mira's incident with the endless time paradoxes ] .However, i do have a great problem with that. If that was the case then how come when Mira created an endless amount of time paradoxes, the Time Nest didn't implode ? Basically because of Chronoa's statement of every warping of time creates an timeline , and the satatement that if time was affected enough, it would destroy itself , yet it tanked a Multiversal Attack [ because Mira created an endless amount of time paradoxes ] basically back then in XV1 ! BASE Demigra having the level of power of one-shotting it in his heavily restricted form should be notable enough to scale . Keep in mind Base Demigra is the equivalent of SSG In Xenoverse, so obviously Beerus would be much greater than . Base Demigra. Here are the people who should scale [WIP] :

Demon God Demigra [ Post-Absorption of Toki-Toki ] : Had control of the entire Time Nest in his Base Form. Destroyed the Time Nest casually , which tanked Mira's Endless Time Paradoxes [ Which due to a timeline being created , and time paradoxes/time tampering are stated to harm the Time Nest/History numerous times , meaning it tanked Multiversal Levels of Power. ] . His FP Demon God form is as powerful as Beerus, and even stronger possibly when at his critical stage when amping himself with Dark Magic [ As in the files, he is unafraid of fighting Beerus when he doesn't amp himself with Dark Magic, and even believes that he can destroy him at his fullest ] . To compare, his base form is comparable to Goku as an SSG .

XV1 Future Warrior : Took on Beerus and even impressed him enough to let him fight Demigra. Fought Demigra's Base form , capable of casually destroying the Time Nest , that tanked Mira's Endless Time Paradoxes, essentially tanking High-End Multiversal Levels .

XV1 & XV2 Goku : Base form Goku is comparable with Demigra's Base Form , due to fighting him well. His SSJ3 is able to hold off against Demigra's Final Form . As of XV2, he perfected his Godly powers, making him immensely stronger than back at that point in time, especially as an SSB - SSBKK .

XV2 Future Warrior : Harming Whis in BASE FORM during a Mentorship [ In Post-Story Mentorships, they show the full potential of the Xenoverse Main Protagonists. In XV2, they can't transformations, so all of their feats are in BASE. Whis is obviously is much much stronger than FP Demon God Demigra via a lot of reasons ] , taking on XV1 Future Warrior who was likely amped by Mira's Magic, albeit we don't know how much power he was given in comparison to others.

XV2 Final Form Mira : Fought XV2 SSB Goku , who through scaling is A LOT stronger than he was when he fought Demgira ( As in XV1, he had the God Power, but he didn't perfect it and train it like in XV2 ) . Base form Goku is comparable with Demigra's Base Form .

So would anyone want to propose any other ratings based on Seed's reasonings or should they stay the same?? Im okay with what you decide as of now.

Demigra very clearly did not control all of space and time before he absorbed Toki Toki, or else he wouldn't have needed Toki Toki at all to accomplish his plan. Hell, even after absorption, Toki Toki still screwed him.

I am also strongly against him trying to erase the multiverse scaling to his regular combat stats, when the ending of the game suggests the exact opposite.

How about Beerus being stated able to destroy all of history and everything? I still think Demigra aside he, and perhaps by extension Future Warrior can possibly be rated as such.

I'm pretty sure that's because, as shown in the next scene, Beerus and Whis could access the Time Nest on their own. This means there is nowhere Beerus couldn't reach and nothing he couldn't destroy if Demigra took control of him. It does not make him able to destroy everything simultaneously, unless we're talking about the time nest, which Chronoa even expresses worry about.

I wasn't talking about when Chronoa defeated him . He was fodder, but had the ability to manipulate time enough through tweaking history to destroy the Time Nest, not out of raw power like he does in the future with Toki-Toki . The Time Nest scenario is still significant. You really didn't get Demgira's plan . His plan was to destroy everything, then re-create it in his own image. He was clearly successfull with the first part , as not only was everything appearing to be in a endless void, but the scroll of eternity was completely blank. . The scroll of eternity allowed the Time Patroller to return back to before the Time Nest was destroyed, and Goku and FW defeated him. Is is understandable now ?

Alright. I'll leav it up to what others agree upon.

@Seed

I don't think you understand what I mean. He succeeded, but Toki Toki sent the future warrior back, which undid everything. That's how Toki Toki screwed him.

Oh... i thought you were referring to when Chronoa first defeated Demigra. My apologies Azzy.

I get he didn't have absolute control, but Demigra w/ Toki-Toki in Base Form still had the ability to destroy the time nest, when Mira's endless time paradoxes couldn't destroy it, which was damaging the Time Nest according to Chronoa , but not destroying it. This means Demigra's Base Power w/Toki-Toki is far greater than what Mira did .

@Seed

Yes, Demigra with Toki Toki should be significantly above Mira. Which is also part of why I think he should be 2-C. The reason I don't think the 2-B should scale to his physical stats comes from the fact that when he was erasing the multiverse, it was not done through sheer power. He had to incapacitate the FW and Goku so that it could occur unimpeded. The mere act of the FW dodging the attack and still being able to fight was a major setback, because Demigra was forced to confront them head-on as opposed to just letting the get erased along with everyone else.

@Azzy

Don't forget that Demigra needed to flee to the Crack of Time to prevent himself from being destroyed along with the rest of existence.

I agree with you to a degree Azzy. I honestly do . I'm glad we agree that Mira's endless time paradoxes is much weaker than Demigra's power w/ Toki-Toki . There is a problem though . The problem is like what i just said, the Time Nest has enough durability e to handle Mira's endless time paradoxes, which would literally be making an endless amount of timelines due to Chronoa's and Trunk's statements, which should have destroyed it, yet in XV2: Chronoa stated that the damage Mira and Towa were doing to the Time Nest was minor. Yet, Demigra's ball that Goku was struggling with supposedly destroyed said Time Nest in one-shot. This is why it should be in straight up raw power .

I'm arguing about the Time Nest's durabilty now, not the chain reaction afterwards. He scales to it after destroying the Time Nest in one-shot, not destroying the multiverse via chain reaction . Said ball destroyed the Time Nest and the entire multiverse went afterwards. We have double confirmation obviously when the Scroll of Eternity was blank, yet it could sent FW back in time , and Demigra's continuous claims about his range .

Goku and the Future Warrior were the greatest threats to him due to just the sheer power they had and the resistances they had to his powers . That's why Demigra wanted to control both, but both attempts failed. I believe they scale regardless to his level, wherever we put him . Future Warrior did manage to fight off Demigra's hax as Toki-Toki . We also need to remember that his range even after his death, amped and controlled supposed godlike beings [ Omega Shenron ] , and Mira, someone much weaker than him via scaling , can control and amp entities as well after his death thata re deities [ Merged Zamasu , Goku Black , Zamasu ] . So if they can control these entities, yet can resist Demigra's hax. It makes sense why Demigra wants the two dead.

How did they die if they scale to the Time Nest ? Secondly, both were extremely weakeend from Demigra's assault . It can be argued the only reason they perished is because either : It was a method of exsitence erasure [ the chain reaction ] , or they were incredibly weakened enough to be one-shotted.

Can someone add the reasons why Xenoverse's cosmology is 2-B onto Demigra's profile so it doesn't seem like we pulled that from nothing but thin air like we do with Solaris's 2-B rating.

@Azzy

I only remember it because of your last thread with 2-B Demigra.

Either way, it is another thing to show that it doesn't scale.

@Ryu

I can come up with a description in a few minutes, just as long as I can be given a tad bit more context.

"Even if it wasn't 2-B at the time, the number of timelines created through the tampering of : Mira , Towards , Demigra , ALL the Time Patrollers, Trunks ( before becoming a time patroller ) , the fragmented timelines , etcetera should be able to make it either higher end 2-C , or low end 2-B , definitely not higher ( but I do can see Xenoverse as potentially 2-A ) . Especially if every little minor change any person makes creates a alternate timeline , which would add up to 2-B eventually by Xv1 , let alone XV2"

Seed said this in one of his earlier posts and I agree with him. This is like Undertale's reasoning of a 2-B Multiverse but a combined effort.

@Everlasting perhaphs his post would come in handy.

I agree with Julian.

I never forgot it. I just didn't care about him fleeing because it contradicts 3 things that scale to it . I am not going to stop playing Devil's Advocate unless someone debunks what i said earlier about Mira's Endless Timeline Creation, The Time Nest tanking it , and Base Demigra destroying it . Don't suppose i forget someone mentioning that the reason Demigra fleed was becasue destroying the Time Nest retroactively destroys the time of whatever is caught of in it, a form of existence erasure. This is why everyone, including people who resisted Demigra's hax before, were deleted along with everything else sans the Crack of Time . It could be a type of erasure similar to Zeno's of Zamasu, just on a much greater scale [ Which no one in the series has shown to resist , not even Demigra w/Toki-Toki or even Zeno ] . One could argue a many different things, Ap and Durability are only two reasons at best.

If an supposed 2-B attack couldn't destroy it, how come the following could have : Future Warrior and Beerus destroying it just by fighting with each other[ Both weren't at their best at that moment, which would still be in the 2-B tier ] & Beerus just by his lonesome just by being agitated . All 3 of these supposed feats contradict him fleeing. Why did he flee ? We never came up with the answer, nor did anyone under their mother explained it. It was never, ever stated that it was because of the backlash of the Time Nest. I have played the game more times than i can count , and i never saw them justify why he ran .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back